Ch: 48 not so great flight

Harry POV

"I don't know if this is going to work."

"Stop talk and more doing." I said sitting down next Greg. We were in the computer lab. Niall was playing a game on one of the computer on side. He was really not help at all today.

I don't know what Greg was doing I just saw numbers and maps and that was enough to look at for a while.

"Did you get it yet." I said to him

"I don't know if this is even going to work I can't connect to her phone something most be messed up with it." If her phone isn't working then now I know why she wasn't answering my phone calls. At lease it wasn't intentional.

"Well try to work around it or something there needs to be another way Greg." I was lossing my temper.

"Why do you care she's probably going to come back in like a day or two why can't you just wait for her?"

"Keep looking for her." I said and walked away from him. I went over to where Niall was and sat down next to him. "Watch this." He said and clicked a button on the computer alot of windows showed up. "Cool you made a lot of pages on your computer." I said sarcastically. Niall really needs to get a life.

"Look closer." I rolled my eyes and looked closely I saw one of the pages that said different number and dates when each number was dialed.

"It's Alex's phone bill and here we have all her emails and text as well." he clicked on another page to show me.

"How did you find this?"

"I didn't Greg did." He was scrolling through the pages.

"Are you sure we should be looking at this I don't feel confortable going through her privacy." I wouldn't like someone going through my stuff without asking.

"Come on. Look she has a lot of text messages from this guy name Nick." I bit my lip trying to keep my temper down. "Have you ever heard about this guy before?" "No I haven't." I said to him

"Hey I think I found something." I looked up at Greg and walked over to him. "I think I know where she is."

"Then tell us."

"She's somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean."

"What the fuck are you talking about Greg if your joking with me."

"No look." I looked at the computer he pointed to a blue dot blinking on the screen. "The blue dot is Alex its moving a little."

"Well other then she swimming across the Atlantic Ocean what is she doing there." Niall walked over to me. "She's probably coming back here." I looked at him confused. "She's in a plane mate." He walked back over to the computer.

She's coming back. She has some serious explaining to do tonight. "Thanks Greg we're done here." I walked over to Niall. "Do you want me to drop you off back at your house?" He asked me.

"No the dorms but before you do print out those text messages that Alex has." He nodded. I walked out of room and headed to the car. I am going to wait all day if I have too.

Alex POV

5 hours I have been in this stupid tube. I think this was the worse plane flight I ever been on some 9 years was kicking my seat and some baby was crying a few seats down from where I was sitting. The person next to me was sick as well so she kept on coughing. I don't know what hell is like but I'm pretty sure I'm in it right now. I turned around to look at the child's father. "Um excuse me." The man looked up from his magazine.

"Ya. Um can you tell your kid to stop kicking my seat he has been doing it for 10 minutes straight." "Stop." He said to his kid. The kid just stuck out his tongue and continued to kick my seat. His parent just looked down at is magazine again. I groaned and turned around. Stupid guy with his stupid kid. I closed my eyes trying to forget about the screeching child and the kicking of my seat.

***************

I was getting my bags from the baggage-calm. I grabbed my phone it was 7:00. Now lets see if I can get a cab at this time I bet it's going to be impossible. I went to the pay-phone booth and called the number to a cab company. They said they didn't have any cabs that were able to pick me up. So in other words I was stuck here. I put another coin in the machine I called the one person that I need the most right now.

"Hello?"

"Liam it's Alex i'm at the airport can you come pick me up?"

"What number are you calling from?"

"I'm at a pay-phone?"

"ok gross but I'll come pick you up."

"Thank you."

I hung up the phone. I maybe here for a while. I walked back inside the airport and went to sit down on the tables in Starbucks. I put my suitcases next to me. I grabbed my phone and played a few games to pass the time. I was in the middle of guess what the word was when my phone started to beep telling me it was about to die. Great my phone is dead and i'm bored. When is Liam going to be here I'm getting tired and if someone wants to see me sleeping on this table then I will.

"Um miss." I looked up and saw a middle aged women looking at me.

"We are about to close so." "Ok." I looked around and saw nobody was here "what time is it?" I asked the lady. she looked down at her watch "Almost 8:00." I nodded and thanked her. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the airport and to where the pick up was. Liam should be here by now. I walked to where the pay-phone was and looked around.

"Boo."

I screamed and kicked the person in the leg. This seemed familiar or right Alex you did the exact same thing to Nick less then 48 hours ago. I turned around and saw Liam holding his leg. "Liam I'm sorry." "It's fine you got some kick there Alex." "I did soccer when I was younger." "you mean football." "Why would I play football isn't that a guys type of sport." I saw him roll his eyes at me. I was going to say something but I decided against it.

We walked over to his car. I put my suitcase in the back and went to the passenger seat. I was so tired no beyond that I don't know what I was. I put my head on the window. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep.

"Alex?"

"Yes." I said still keeping my eyes closed.

"you know we still have to talk about this right."

"Ya...I know." I knew the conversation was coming I just didn't know when the time was going to come.

"You go to sleep will talk about it later."

"Thank you."

***************

I felt someone shake me awake. I opened my eyes to see I was back at the dorms. "We're back Alex."' I nodded and got out of the car. I grabbed my suit cases. "Do you need to some help." I shrugged when I was really tired I don't talk to anyone I just kinda sleep walk to where I have to go.

"Here I think you may need help." I nodded he grabbed the suitcase out of my hand. I grabbed my purse and we headed inside the building.

I tripped a little on the 5th step. We walked inside the dorm and went to my door. "Do you have your key?" I nodded and got the key out of my purse. I put my head on the door leaning my weight on it. I put the key in and twisted it. "Are you really that tired Alex?" I didn't say anything and walked into my room. The lights were off. I walked over to my bed and fell on the bed.

I moved my body to get comfortable on the bed. I felt an arm next to me. "Liam how did you get on my bed so fast." I said into the pillow. The light turned on.. I opened my eyes and saw Harry lying next to me. "What the hell?" I said. "Shouldn't I be the one saying that." He said looking upset. Why wouldn't he be?

I can't go through this tonight I didn't get sleep on the plane and I was woke up early by Jackie this morning. I just wanted rest "Alex!"

I was in trouble.