Ch 52: the college life

Alex POV

I was doing my homework on my bed. It was Thursday and I stayed in bed the whole day. I wasn't in the mood to go to class and I wanted to be isolated in my room all day. I was thinking something to write for my essay it had to be about what was the significant of the story we read. I was about to write my intro when the door opened. 

I looked up and saw Perrie walk in I haven't seen her since I got back a couple days ago I guess she was out with friends I don't know. She looked at me for a minute. "Where have you been." She walked over to her bed and sat her purse down and walked over to me.

"I went home for a few days I had family stuff to take care of and shouldn't I be the one asking you this question I've been home for two days now and I haven't seen you since." "Oh nothing I was just with this guy I meet." I gave her a confused look. "You stayed with a guy you just met?" 

"Ya he's a nice guy his name is Peter." Peter she's dating a guy name peter? I closed my notebook and turned over to look at her. "How long do you think your going to be with him for?" She thought for a minute. "I don't know maybe a few days I don't think he's worth a week of my time." 

I rolled my eyes at her and got up from the bed. "I'm going to the cafeteria I'm starting to get hungry." I was only wearing sweat pants and a tank top but i wasn't in the mood to change. "want to come?" I turned to look at perrie. 

"Ya sure I have nothing to do anyway." We walked out of the room and locked the door. "You know Harry still has the keys to the room." Perrie said while we were walking. "I know we need to get it back somehow. I don't want him and the other boys coming to the dorms when were not there."

I opened the door to the cafeteria. It was a little crowded but not to many people were here. I walked over to where the food was. There was a type of meat that I never heard of. "Ew." I turned to look at Perrie. "I wouldn't eat that if I were Alex." The lunch lady looked pretty tired as well and I didn't want to bother her. 

"Um do you think there is anything else on campus that we can eat?" She thought for a minute. "There are vending machines we can get food from." That's not really the diet I was going for but whatever. "Ok."

We headed out of the cafeteria and went outside of the dorms to the closets vending machine. "See now your acting like a really collage student Alex all you need is some few piercings and shag some few guys then you completed your college life." I looked at Perrie like she was crazy. "No way in hell I'm going to do that Perrie." "Your lost."

Went to the vending machine and put some money in. I bought a few packs of corn nuts, Cheetos, and a pop tart. Perrie bought some more junk food. we were walking back with all our hands full. I bet people thought we were crazy walking through the campus with all this food.

I opened the door to the dorms well I attempted to try and open it but I couldn't one of the girls that lived in the building opened it for us. "I think we should make this a weekly thing Alex." I shook my head. "How about we go to coffee that would be better." We were in front of our room.

"How are we going to do this my key is in my back pocket and I can't get to it." Perrie said looking at me. "Can't you just put your food on the ground and open the door?" I said to her. "My food isn't going anywhere near the ground that's disgusting." "And putting it in a vending machine outside which hasn't been cleaned in a year is." I said to her. 

"Why don't you put your food on the ground and open the door?" "because the keys are in our back pocket and I don't want to stick me hand there." She rolled her eyes. "Come on toughen up Alex." "No I'm not doing it." We were arguing back and fourth on who was going to open the door.