Ch: 30 a little more help

Alex POV  

I was on my way to the dorms Liam would be here in 30 minutes I just came back from the library. I finished some of the work that's was due for next week. I got my key out and walked inside the dorm and saw Perrie on her laptop watching something on her bed. I went over to my bed and sat all my stuff down "What are you watching?" She pause the movie. "I don't know Eleanor said I should watch it I think it's pretty stupid." I walked towards her and saw The Breakfast Club on. "That is a great movie." "I seen better." I rolled my eyes at her. She closed her laptop and sat up. "What are you doing?" "I'm getting ready for Liam to come over." "Why is he coming." "Be nice to him Perrie." "No promises." I exhaled and grabbed all the dirty clothes off the floor. "When is he coming over."

I looked down at my phone. "20 minutes." "Ok I'm leaving." She got off her bed and grabbed a sweater. "Wait Perrie." She turned around before she got to the door. "Did you talk to Harry after I left to go take a shower a couple days ago." She stay quiet for a minute. "Do you know where he is?" "Ya we talked after he left the dorms and I followed him I can't tell you what happened though." "Why not." I walked towards her. "I have to go Alex. I'll see you later." "Wait is he at his house." She walked out of the room leaving me alone. What did they talk about Harry was probably saying things about me. I continued to grab all the clothes from the ground. Once I was done I fixed mine and Perrie's bad I grab a book to read. I fell on the bed and opened the book.

I was about a page in when I heard a knock. "Must be Liam." I opened the door and saw Liam in jeans and shirt. I opened my mouth a little...he looked.. "Hey Alex." He walked in my room. I closed the door and turned around. "Y-you l-look good." I stuttered. "Do I really look that good." I nodded. I Coughed trying to get myself together. "Ok." I sat down next to him. "Where should we start?" I need Liam to think I'm Danielle "Imagine I'm Danielle." He nodded. "And pretend your going to ask me out on a date." We both got up from the bed and looked at each other. "Do you really think this is going to work Alex?" "Whose Alex I'm Danielle." I smiled at him. "Ok fine." "Um Danielle would you like to go on a date with me?" "I was wondering when the day would come when you were going to ask her out."

We both turned around and saw Eleanor by the door. "Eleanor what are you doing here?" "Aren't I the one that should ask the questions." I was confused. She walked up to us. "So what's your answer?" "What?" "Liam just asked you out I would say yes you guys are perfect together." I was trying to hold myself in and not to laugh. "Eleanor first of all Alex and I are just friends." Liam started to talk "Then why did you just ask here out." Eleanor crossed her arms. "Because she's Danielle." "No she's Alex I think you need to get checked Liam." Eleanor put her hand on his head. "No she's teaching me how to ask a girl out." Eleanor looked shocked. "So you guys aren't going out." "As much as I love Liam no were not dating." She looked a little disappointed. "Ok."

She went to sit down on the bed. "So why are you here." "Oh right! Niall told me that you and Liam are going to see Harry." Thanks a lot Niall. "So." "I want to come." I exhaled. "Why?" "Because Louis wanted me to deliver a message to him." "Where's Louis?" "He has to go to head Master Owens office he got in trouble. he got mad at one of his teachers and flipped some desks over." Louis is as bad as Harry I'm surprise he hasn't been expelled. I looked at Liam seeing what he thought about this. He shrugged. "If she really wants to." I looked over at Eleanor. "Ok you can come." "Ya. What time are we leaving?"

"Niall Will be here 20 minutes." I practice with Liam for 20 more minutes he was a bit hesitant about the words he should say but I convinced him. Eleanor was helping also on what things he should wear if he goes out on dates and Eleanor and I made plans to go shopping together next week. Right now we were all sitting on the bed. "Eleanor how did you become friends with Perrie and Harry? No offense but you don't seem like the type of girl that would hangout with them." "Why are you in our group?" She asked me. I though about it for a minute. "Because I want to fit in and Perrie is my roommate so I have to be stuck with you guys." She laughed a little. "I had a prefect life at home but when I came here I didn't have anyone I didn't know anyone but when I met Louis he was the first friend I had here." "Louis Tomlinson was nice to you and let you into his friend group." She nodded.

Why was he so nice to her and not me! "You guy ready to go or do you want to keep having this dramatic talk." Niall came towards us. "Ready." I looked at Liam. "Ya let's go." We all got up and walked to the car. "What if he isn't there." I was sitting next to  Liam in the back. "What if he is." Niall said in an annoyed voice. I exhaled and looked out the window. I felt someone come closer to me "It's going to be alright I promise." Liam whispered. I smiled at him and nodded. "Alright." But what if it isn't. What if Harry and I get in another argument again. I closed my eyes. When did I even get caught up in this drama.