Ch: 34 Wild Night

Harry POV

I was drunk I don't know if I ever been this drunk before I usually have 3 or 4 but this is way over that. If I had another one I know I would be out for tonight. "Another one." I slurred at the bartender who was probably really annoyed by me asking him for another.

He put it in front of me I was about to drink it but it was out of my hand before it was to my mouth. "I think that's enough your wasted." "Does that mean that you want me to tell you why I'm here alone at this crappy bar."

The bartender looked mad but I shook it off. "Ya kinda." "Well I kissed this girl that I wasn't suppose to. We were friends kinda at lease trying to become friends and then I had to ruin it and kiss her."

"Was there anything that happened in the past with her." "Well she's my friends roomate and we used to hate each other." "That's hard mate but if I were you I would go to her and tell her that you like her." "I don't liked her?" I hit the bar.

"Ya your right you don't like her you love her and your in denial." I grabbed my drink and swallowed it. I don't want to hear it but I know he's right. why else can't explain that I kissed her. "She hates me now she probably with her friend Liam."

"Wait a guy she has a guy friend? Is he gay?" "No I wish he was though." Well what are you still doing here." "What?" "You can't be at a bar when the person you love is with some other guy." "They're just friends." "Ya and I just do drugs.

Now come on I'm driving you to this guy's house." "Why are you helping me?" "Because I was in your situation before and unlike you I stayed on this stole and didn't go to her." I looked at him should I trust this guy I don't even know his name. Fuck it whatever. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the bar following this guy

Alex POV

"What if it's Danielle?" I siad to him. 'Al-" I ran away from him before he could finish. I opened the door and saw A random guy in front of the door. "Oh crap she's wearing his sweater." I looked down at Liam's sweater I was wearing he let me barrow it because I was cold.

Wait who it this guy and why is he talking about my sweater. Liam walked next to me and looked at the dirty blond hair guy. "Who are you?" Liam asked. "I'm-" "What did you say I couldn't here you?"

Harry walked next to him and looked at me. "Alex why are you wearing his sweater?" For gods sake it's a sweater not a wedding ring. "Harry what are you doing here and who is this and why do you smell like you just came out of a bar." Great he's drunk.

"I came to see you after the ki-" "Harry stop." I stopped him before Liam could get what he was saying. "After the what?" "Liam Harry's drunk he doesn't know what he is saying." I looked at Harry trying to hint to him to leave but didn't do anything.

"After the kiss we had in front of the dorms." "Lia-" Liam looked really mad so I decied to stop myself from talking. Liam grabbed Harry from the collar and pushed him to the wall

"LIAM!" "I warned you!" He yelled at Harry. "What?" Harry looked over at me than at Liam who still had Harry pinned to the wall. Harry probably realized what was happening so he pushed Liam and pinned him to the wall. "HARRY!"

I yelled but he didn't listen. "I don't give a fuck what you said about staying away from her and shit if I want to be with Alex I will and no one will tell me other wise." Harry pushed him harder to the wall. The stranger was still near the door pretty impressed with what's going on.

I ran to them and tried to separate them. "Harry let go now!" He looked at me and then released his hands. "What's has gotten into you Harry why did you get drunk?" "Are you-." He stopped and looked at me "Really your asking that question?"

"Harry I don't understand." "I LIKE YOU ALEX!" The next thing I knew Harry's on the floor. "Liam what the hell?" "I told him to stay away." Liam walked out of the room. I bent down to look at Harry . He looked at Harry. He's drunk and punched out he won't want to hear about how this happened later on.

I looked at the stranger that looked pretty shocked. "Um whatever your name is can I have some help here." He walked over and grabbed Harry's feet. We lifted him up and sat him in the guest room bed. I guess I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight.

I closed the door and we headed out of the room. "Who are you?" "I met your friend at the bar." I crossed my arms. "Were you the one that made him drunk." "Maybe." "Do you even know his name. "No not before you were screaming at him I just got him drunk and drove him here."

I don't like him. "Well you done enough so I think you should go." We walked over to the door. "Give him a chance it was hard enough for him tell you the truth about his feelings." I nodded and closed the door.

Now which room should I go in first?