Ch 53: The Notebook

Harry POV

I walked away from Alex and went back to her room to go talk to Louis. I opened the door and saw them all in the same place talking. "Why did you have to be such a dick Louis." I yelled and pushed him back. "Me? I'm not the one that wrote a whole notebook about how she hates everyone here." 

"You didn't have to look through her personal stuff." "You did it." He yelled back. "I know and I feel bad for that but you did it just because you don't like her why is that anyway what did she ever do to you that made you hate her so much." He stayed quiet for a minute. "Thought so." Perrie walked up in between us. "Hey stop it you guys." "Shut up Perrie." Louis yelled and walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

"Don't take it to personal Harry he's just upset right now." I rolled my eyes "What he got sent to the Owen's office again." "No he saw Eleanor talking to Mark again" Perrie said falling on her bed "I thought he was over his crush since last year?" "Well apparently not so don't be to mean to him." "Well I'm sorry for his sad life but he doesn't have to take it out on my girl-.. Alex.

He doesn't have to take it out on Alex. I walked out of the room. I don't want to hear Perrie and the others try to defend Louis on something he did that was not right to Alex. As I was walking I felt a piece of gum in my pocket. I took it out and unwrapped the wrapper.

I was about to throw the foil away when I found a notebook that looked like the one Alex had. I grabbed the book and opened the first page. It said her name in the first page saying to please return if found. It was just notes for her English lit. class.

I flipped through more pages and saw some more notes but when I got to one page in the middle of the note book I saw something that caught my eye. I looked closely and started to read. Most of it was talking about how hard it was moving out here but how can I blame her for that. Everything she went through. I flipped the page I was about to close the book when I saw my name.

At first I didn't see anything bad just talking about how she meet a mysterious guy which was me of course. I read more about how she thought I was cute. I laughed to myself. Alex your so cute. After the paragraph was over I read more of the notebook. I was getting really into the notebook.

I know I would go to hell if I read through this but. I turned to the page it was about Liam. How she could tell him anything and he really trusted him. I rolled my eyes Liam isn't all that he's a wimp at times and no I'm not jealous of him. I kept going through the page until I came to one part that made my heart beat a little fast. 

When I saw Liam with his new clothes a few weeks ago. I think my heart stopped a little. I never thought that I would think of him in that way. He has always been there for me when I needed him the most. He stayed with me all night and I won't forget that. It's strange to think that Liam is dating Danielle but I can't come between them just because of my feeling for him that's not fair.  Well now I know I have to thank Eleanor for the new clothes she bought for him.

I closed the book. She likes Liam. Liam the geek the one that needs help to get a girlfriend. How can she like him. I growled and little. I throw the book in the trash again. No wonder she didn't want it to be seen. I walked out of the hall way. I need to have a little talk with someone.

I walked to my car and headed to where Liam's apartment was. I know the last time I got Liam mad I got punched out. But in my defense I was drunk. I know for a fact that I can get him back for that. I arrived at Liam's apartment a couple minutes later.

I parked my car in the lot and walked inside. I headed to his room. I knocked on the door waiting for him to open the door. I waited a couple minutes and knocked again. What is he so busy with he has no life outside Alex. I was about to just scream his name when the door opened and revealed Liam with a blue button down and black jeans. "What are you doing here?"

I walked inside his room without answering his question. "It seems to look like that my Alex has a little crush with your nerdy self." I said walking closer to him. "What?" "Ya and I came here to tell you before you do something that you will regret." "I have no feels for Alex in that way." "Good now that we got that settle with I'm going to get going." I patted his shoulder and walked out of his apartment.