Ch:13 Maybe he changed

To all my readers get ready to read in

3....2...1

Go

Alex POV  

Once we got to Liam's house we walked inside and into the elevator. The elevator door opened to level 4. We walked toward his door number. Liam took out his key and we walked inside. It was really nice I never knew that an apartment could be this nice. "I cleaned up a bit." I turned to look at Liam as he sat his stuff down on the kitchen counter. "This is really nice Liam." "Thanks."

I went over to the couch and sat down. "So what are we going to do tonight." He came and sat down next to me.

"Well I was think we could order pizza watch a movie."

"That sounds fun."

"I'm going to call for the pizza you can pick a movie to watch there in that cabinet over there."

"Ok." I got off the couch and looked through his movies. He had a lot of good movies. I was deciding between The Heat or Perks of being a wildflower." Liam came in the room and sat down on the couch. "Did you decide on the movie.

"Do you want a funny movie or a kinda sad movie."

I held up the movies to him. "Lets watch the Heat." I nodded and put the other movie back and put the movie in the DVD player. I sat down next to him. "Can I ask you a question." I asked Liam. "Ya go ahead." "I looked at him. "Can you tell me more about Harry?" Liam exhaled and looked over at me. "Why?" "I don't know."

"I already told you Harry is a mean guy that doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He fools around with girls he doesn't even know and the next day pretends that It never happened and I don't want you to be the next one in line your my friend pretty much my only friend here." I looked down.

When Harry was in my room he seemed different though not mean at all. "But-" "Alex I don't want you to get hurt by him ok now lets forget about Harry ok." I nodded at him and looked back at the movie. We were a quarter into the movie when we heard the movie. Liam paused the movie.

"I'll get it." We both got off the couch. Liam went to the door while I went to the kitchen to get plates and napkins for the pizza.   

Harry POV

I was outside the girls dorm rooms why the fuck did I go in there. I was about to head to my car when I saw Liam walking up the stares. I walked into my car and slammed the door. I don't need to feel this way Alex and her perfect fucking life.

I went to the only place that I can forget about her. I drove a few miles away from the campus and went to the party. Perrie wanted me to come to. I walked inside the house and smelled beer and smoke. Every slut in here was looking at me like they usually did. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Natalie.

"I thought you weren't coming tonight Harry."

"Well I did."

I walked passed her not wanting to talk. I saw Niall playing beer-pong. I walked over to him. "You came." Someone handed be a red cup. I drank the whole thing and dropped it on the ground.

"Are you drinking tonight?" Niall asked looking at me.

"Ya why." I glared at him.

"You never drink."

"Well tonight I am." 

***********************************

Short Chapter i'm sorry guys I was really tired tonight thank you to all my readers I love you all