Ch: 9 Going back

Alex POV  

"Niall what are you doing here." I glared at him.

"Why are you so mad aren't you happy to see me?"

He looked behind me and saw Liam.

"What do you have the nerd with you?"

"He has a name."

"Ya but I don't have the time to memorize it."

"Why are you here." I said to him again. "I have this class with you." he sat down next to me. I looked back at Liam he was just looking straight trying not to look at Niall. "I'm sorry for him." I whispered in his ear  "So what were you talking about before I came?" "We just walked in." I said to him. People started to come in the class and go find a seat.

After a few minutes of me sitting awkwardly between Niall and Liam I saw Mr. Hender walk in he had a black suit on and a brief case in his other class. He looked like he was going to be  strict so whoever told Liam he was low back was wrong. He sat his stuff down on his desk. "Ok quiet down." Everyone became quiet and looked towards the man in the suit in front of us. "I am Mr. Hender for all the people that don't know I am going to be your teacher for the school year."

"Do you want to leave." I heard Niall whisper in my ear. I looked at him.

"No this is the first class of the year I can't just leave." I said back to him.

"Why not it the first week of school they're not going to make us do a lot of stuff."

I looked back him.

"Would you shut up." I said to him.

"Wow little Alex is using big words."

"Is everything ok up there." Mr. Hender asked Niall and I.

We nodded at him. He started to talk to the class again. I was listening to everything he was saying. We were going to start with filling a handout about something we read over the summer. I was about to open my notebook to take notes but a piece of paper landed on top of it. I opened it and read what was inside.   

*Are you going to the party tonight?  

I crumbled the paper.

"No I'm not its a school night and I just want to go back to the dorms and relax."

"Your no fun." Niall said.

"I don't care."

I looked back in the front. Once the class ended I packed my bags. "I'm sorry about Niall." I said to Liam. "Don't worry about it." I gave him an apologetic smile. Niall already left the minute the class was over. "So are you going to start the essay tonight?" Liam asked. "Ya I should probably get it over with." He nodded. "Well I got to go to my next class I'll text you later." Liam said about to walk out of the class. "Ok bye."

I had nothing to do for an hour maybe I could go to the library and start typing my essay. I walked over to where the library was. I memorized the map so I knew where I was. I headed over and walked inside there was a lot of people here. I went near the corner of the library and took out my laptop from my backpack.

I set it in front of me and started to type my first sentence. After I finished typing my essay I looked at the time. 10 minutes tell I have to go to my next class. I closed my lap top. my essay will pop up again when I open it later on. I put it in my backpack and headed to my next class.

I ran to the building as fast as possible. I walked in and saw people inside but the teacher wasn't here yet. I exhaled and found a spot in the middle. I sat down and got ready for the class.