Ch: 28 Anger

Alex POV  

"What the he-" Perrie interrupted me when she threw my blanket on the ground. "I don't share rooms with traitors." She said going to grabbed another thing of mine. "I wasn't even really part of your friend group so how am I a traitor." I said grabbed my blanket and setting it on my bed again. "When a person invites you places it a sign telling you. You could hangout with us." I rolled my eyes at her. "You have been treating me like crap since I got here How could I read in between the lines when everything you say to me is rude." She scowled at me.

I sat down on my bed when she went to grab a brush from the bathroom. As I was watching Perrie brush her hair hard looking like it would fall out in any minute because of how much force she was putting into it I started to think about her and her group here. If I didn't have them I would probably have no one that would want to hangout with me other then Liam. I have to admit I am a hand full at times but that's only because my parents spoiled me a little but once they left I learn better and I wanted to become better. I learned from my aunt and I'm Happy that she did that for me. "I'm sorry ok." Perrie crossed her arms. "For what." She came over and glared at me. "For going to Mike's house."I wasn't all that sorry but their the only ones.

"I forgive you but you have to try and convince the rest now." I nodded and looked down at the pile of clothes on the ground. "Can you help me with the clothes." "Ya sure." She got the clothes from the ground and put them on the bed and went to get hangers from the closet. While we were quiet puting the clothes back on the hanger Perrie started to talk. "I don't hate you Alex it may seem like I do but I don't." I looked at her. "Does that make us friends?" "Don't push it." She said and put the clothes in the closet but I'm pretty sure I saw a smile on her face when she turned around.

I went to grab a towel that was seated on the chair. I was about to head out when the door opened. Harry and Zayn came in. Harry looked mad. "Perrie have-." He turned to me before he could finished. "I thought I told you if you went over to his house you would no Longer be in the group." "I only went in his house to find out the truth because you wouldn't tell me anything." I said stepping closer to him. "What did he tell you." He started to glare at me. "That you guys were friends and then you left to be with Perrie and her friends." "That's what he told you." I nodded. "Well then your even more clueless then I thought you were." I parted my lips a little. "You such a-." "Say it." He edged me on. I raises my hand about to slap him but he grabbed before I could swing. "Say it I know you want to." He whispered. "An asshole who doesn't care about anyone or anything I wouldn't be surprise if everyone left you." I took a deep breath happy with what I just said. The whole room was quiet.

I looked back down at his hand gripping my wrist. He released it but didn't keep an eye off me. "At lease I know what I'm doing when I'm doing it unlike you that does whatever comes to mind your a wimp and naive Alex stop being such a bitch and get over yourself." I hate him I hate him more then I ever hated anyone and that pretty high because I had to deal with Amanda Copper in high school. I grabbed the towel that was now on the ground and walked out of the door to go take a shower. I shouldn't care about what he said he's bipolar and takes everything out on other people.

I went up to the second level and walked to the showers. I knew Harry was going to be the hard one to get through of. But did I really have to say those things to him? Maybe I- no Alex he deserved it he put it on him self. I turned the water on. Harry and I will never become friends we may have the same friends such as Perrie Eleanor and I guess Niall but we will always hate each other. I walked into the shower. I tried to wash everything that happened to me today everything from mine and Liam's argument this morning to mine and Harry's just now. I thought I was getting away from the messed up life but I'm just going back to it. I waited about 5 more minutes in the shower then I was intended to just to make sure Harry left. I turned the water off and wrapped the towel around me.

I looked around and realized that I didn't bring my clothes in with me I was to busy trying to get out of the room. I have to walk all the way to my room In a towel great. I walked out of the showers trying to get to my room as quick as possible so I wouldn't be known as the girl that runs through the hall with only a towel for now on. Once I got to the level I ran to my room and closed it as fast as possible. I looked around to see no Harry or Perrie. Where could they have gone. "Alex we need to talk." I jumped from the strange noise and looked to my right to see Zayn sitting on Perrie's bed. What does he want to talk about?