Ch: 65 tent buddies

Alex POV

I walked over to where the tents were going to be set up. The boys were putting up the tent well most of them Louis was sitting down telling everyone where everything has to be some help he is. 

"ALEX!" I turned to where Louis was .By now he sitting down on a foldible chair.

"What Louis?" I said in a not so thrilled voice. "How about you get me some water from the cooler." I gave him a look seeing if he thought I was crazy. He hasn't done anything to help the others put up the tent.

"I'm not your slave Tomlinson." "Then why do you look like one." I looked down at what I was wearing I was wear jeans and a tank top I look nothing like a slave. 

"Why are you still standing there?" He said crossing his arms. I was about to talk back at him but I stopped myself if he wanted to be a dick then fine. 

I walked over to wear the food items were and went over to the cooler was. I opened it and grabbed a cold water bottle from the bottom. I opened and walked over to where Louis was sitting.

"Aren't you going to give it to me?" He asked looking at me with his stupid smug look. I took of the cap and dumped on the water on top of Louis's head. The minute the water made contact with him he jumped up from the chair. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" 

"You deserved it you bastered." Everyone was looking at us trying to hold in their laughter's.

"You are going to pay for this Alex." he said taking a step closer towards me. I didn't take a step back I gave him the same glare he was giving me back. 

"Come on mate lets go get you cleaned up." Niall said grabbing on to Louis shoulder and pulling him back away from me. He didn't budge for a second and then he decided to leave with Niall.

I exhaled and turned around and saw everyone looking at me great now me and Louis will be the center of attention this whole trip. I went and walked to the trash so they would stop looking at me. I threw the bottle away. 

I can't wait to get out of this place. I looked around and saw that all the tents were up there were 5 tents in all so we would all be sharing with one person.

I was hoping I would be sharing with Eleanor but she was upset with me right now so she would probably want to go with Danielle or Perrie. If she and Danielle roomed together they wouldn't stop talking about clothes and fashion. I wish I new more about the top trends and names of cool designers but I just never thought about clothes that much. I wish I did so I could be more closer to Elenaor but I guess I wasn't.

I would also want to go with Perrie we would probably not talk if we were in the same tent and even if I would ask her  a question she wouldn't flinch she would just pretend I wasn't there she did that already when were in your dorms. But it would be better then having to share one with Danielle. Even though she was on my side about the whole bomb fire thing I still didn't like her she was to perfect and everyone liked her and this is the first time she's met everyone.

But what if Perrie and Eleanor share a tent together and Danielle decided to share a tent with Liam. I felt like I was going to throw up. Do you think they ever shared a bed together do you think they've done it already. No they couldn't Liam was new and at this dating thing and he is smart he would never sleep with someone after a month of knowing them he would wait. 

But he did sleep with me in my bed when I asked him to at my dorms a few weeks ago when I got back from the Washington but then again Liam and I have been friends a longer time then his and Danielle's relationship now and I've stayed over at his apartment and few times as well but we slept in different rooms. Do you think Danielle's has even gone into his apartment before? I need to stop thinking about this before I start to explode.