Ch: 31 New Start

Harry POV

"When are you going to get out of the house." Zayn came and sat down next to me. "I don't know?" "You have to get out of the house Harry and why are you so upset about this fight you and Alex had you had many fights with her why is this one so much bigger then the others." I looked down at my fist I haven't notice that it was rolled up. "I don't know." I covered my eyes. "Do you like her." I pulled my hands down. "No why do people keep asking me that?" "Because Harry you've fought with a lot of people but only for a couple days but you've been fighting with Alex for almost a month now." "So tell me if you like her I won't tell anyone."

I miss her I miss her so damn much her long brown hair, blue eyes. "This is not suppose to happen people like her and I are not suppose to even talk to each other!" I got off the couch. I felt myself getting really mad. "Harry." "No you shouldn't miss people who don't miss you back!" "Stop Harry calm down." This is not suppose to happen Harry Styles does not care for girls. I walked out of the room. Not carrying that Zayn was screaming my name. I grabbed a vase from the dinning room table and threw it on the ground. Thousand of pieces of glass was scattered on the ground.

I need to get out of here. I ran to my room and grabbed a black sweater and some money I need to get out of this town and forget everything and my feeling for her. I opened the door to be stopped by the one person I wanted to get rid of.   

Alex POV

We all got out of the car the house looks different probably because I don't see hundreds of cars and blasting music isn't playing in the background. We walked to the door. Liam put his arm around me shoulders pulling me closer to him. I looked up and saw him nodding his head. I looked back at the door. "Do you guys here that?" Eleanor said going closer to the door.

I didn't here anything. We all stayed silent until I heard Harry screaming. "You shouldn't miss people who don't miss you back!". Niall knocked on the door again. "What do you think that's about." I whispered to Liam. He shrugged and looked back at the door. The door opened and Zayn appeared. He knew Harry was here and he didn't tell us? I exhaled a little annoyed. "What's going on?" "Harry he's loosing it?" The next thing we heard was glass breaking. I jumped back a little. "Alex can you talk to him." "What me?" He nodded. "I think your the only one he will talk to." I stay put for a minute. "Go will be right here." Liam whispered. "Ok." I walked inside and headed in his house. I promise myself I would never come back in the house and guess what I'm doing coming back in.

Why does Harry do this to me. I walked up to his door when the door opened. I looked up and saw Harry his eyes were red. I looked down to see he had a sweater in one hand and money in the other.  "Where are you going?" He didn't say anything. I looked back up trying to avoid his eyes. "Why are you not looking at me?" Why do I even bother to ask questions. "I don't know." Did I say that out loud? I looked up making sure he didn't hear that. "Why were you upset and why didn't you come to class?"  Harry looked taken back. "Why do you care I'm an asshole." "And I'm naive and a bitch." I crossed my arms. "What where you yelling about?" "Zayn and I were arguing about you-." "Let me guess you want me to leaves this school and saying how much you hate me." "No we were saying-." He stopped. "What is it?" I was getting impatient "Can I just tell you that it wasn't anything bad." "Then I'll just ask Zayn and see what he says." "No." I felt him grip my wrist and pull me in his room. He shut the door. "Harry let me out." I was going to be nice but I'm getting really mad. "No." "Why!" "Because." I growled at him.

I looked around the room and saw some book stacked on the side of the room. I walked over to them and grabbed one. "You really like to read." "It's a distraction." I heard him come closer to me. I bit my lip. "From what?" "You." I looked up at him. "Why." "Your different." "A lot of people are telling me I'm different." "Your the only one that fights back." "Well I don't back down easily." He smiled at me. "I like that." My face started to turn red. I looked down again at the book. "You aren't afraid of anything." He stepped closer. "I'm afraid of a lot of stuff Harry." "Your a really good friend." "Liam is like a brother to me." "And I'm sorry." I was about to say something but I closed my mouth. "What?"

"I'm sorry that I called you a bitch and everything behind your back." Harry looked a little uncomfortable. "Is this your first time apologizing to someone." "Ya am I that bad." I laughed a little. "You'll get better." I hope. "Can we start all over." "Wait Harry Styles the player and the bad boy is asking me to be friends." He laughed a little. "Sure." He put his hand out. I grabbed it and shook it. I looked up and saw him staring in my eyes. "We should go see the rest I missed them." "Ok." I looked down to see both of are hand still together. I pulled my hand away. I put the book back on the stack and we walked out of the room. We head to the living room and saw everyone sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey guys did you settle everything." Niall said. I looked up at Harry. "Ya we're good." Harry smiled down at me. "Good now let's watch a movie." Eleanor said. "Ok." I walked over to Liam and sat down next to him. "How was it." "It was good were friends." He nodded. "That's good." 

Our Last Yearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें