Ch: 27 Wrong choice

Alex POV  

I walked inside the huge house there was a spiral stare case right on the side. "Are you hungry?" I looked at Mike. He smiled at me. "Sure." I want to get answers and then I will leave. He followed him to the other side of the house and saw a big kitchen with a marble counters. "Do you have a job or something." Mike turned around and closed the refrigerator. "My parents send me money." "So you don't work?" He shook his head and look back in the fridge to get me something. "I can make a sandwich." I smiled at him. "That would be good thanks." He grabbed bread from the pantry on the side. "So why don't you like Harry?" He look at me. "Did your roommate force you to come hear and ask that question?" "No I really want to know." He stopped making the sandwich and sat down on the stool in front of me. "All right I'll tell you." Finally. "Harry and I were friends in the same group. It was fun.

We used to make fun of some nerds here, Bang any girl we got the chance to shared some girls sometimes." He smiled a little from the memory. I wiggled uncomfortable on my seat. The thought of Harry having sex with many random girls just. "Then he meet your stupid roommate and her friends and forgot about me and the rest of the guys so I became the knew leader." I nodded. Its hard to imagine he and Harry used to be friends. He got off the stool and went to continued to make the sandwich. Well know I won't be able to even be able to talk to Eleanor and Niall anymore. I should have thought about this plan a little more but at lease I finally got my answer. I felt my phone start to buzz. I looked down at my phone and saw I had a text from a random caller.   

*Perrie told me that your with Mike I know your not a bad person like they say you are. I thought we could have became friends but I understand if you don't want to -E   

It was Eleanor. Harry probably told her what I said about me being their friend. "Whose that?" I looked at Mike. "Just my Aunt." I put my phone down in front of me. I wasn't in the mood to eat anymore I just wanted to sleep in my dorm room but Perrie would probably make me move out. I exhaled. "Are you ok?" "Ya I'm fine just a little tired. "Do you want me to drive you back to your dorms?" "Please." He sat the sandwich he made down and grabbed the key that was hanging on the wall. "Let's go." He walked to the garage while I followed him. He walked inside and I saw his car.

I went to te passenger seat. While he started up the car. "You only came here to make your roomate and Harry mad didn't you." A part of it was because of that. "Maybe a little and I also wanted to get answers they didn't tell me anything that was going on." I felt guilty for using him. "I like you Alex you look like a good girl on the outside but you have a mean streak in you also." I didn't know what he was saying about me was a good thing or a bad thing so I pretend he didn't say anything. I put my head to the window. This collage had changing me I and I knew it. only been here for a couple weeks and I already changed my style and my perception on people.

Mike and I were quiet all the way back to the dorms. I opened the door and got out of the car. "Maybe we can actually meet up next time Alex." I nodded. "Thank for the ride." I walked inside the dorms and went over to my room. I got my key and and unlocked the door. I walked in and saw all my stuff in a pile on the ground. She must me madder then I thought.