Ch: 64 Campsites

Alex POV

"I think she's died?" I felt tapping on my cheek. I didn't open my eyes but by the sound of it I knew it was coming from on of the guys

"Will you stop tapping her Louis." So it was Louis that was tapping my cheek.

"Look you can see drool come down her face."

"That is not attractive."

I opened my eyes a little to see Niall, Zayn, and Louis in front of me. While the rest were out of the car getting the bags out.

"What's going on." I said whipping the drool from my face and whipping my eyes.

"We just got to the campsite." Niall said to me

"I never thought someone could look so monstrous when they wake up."

I looked a Louis trying to find a good come back but nothing came out. He just smiled at me and walked away.

What a jerk

"Come on Alex we need to get the stuff out Mark is waiting for us." I groaned and got out of the car.

I got out and saw El looking at a magazine while she sat on top of her bag.

Next to her was Perrie screaming at Greg. He probably said something about their relationship and where they stand.

Danielle and Liam were laughing with each other which made my heart beat a little faster.

And Niall, Zayn, and Louis were getting the rest of the bags out of the car. There was only one person that I couldn't find.

I turned around and was stopped by someone chest. I looked up and met a pair of green eyes.

"Sorry." I mumbled I didn't know what to say to him.

"It's fine." He walked by me and continued his way to the car. I let out a breath of air not knowing I was holding it in.

"You look like you just saw a ghost."

I turned to look at Niall

"If you say a ghost with curly brown hair and green eyes than yes."

"It's been months and you still get weak and nervous over Harry?"

"I'm not scared of him I was just surprised that's all."

"Ok suit ourself." He walked away from me. I went to sit down on a log that was a few feet away from the car.

I grabbed my phone and realized that there wasn't any wifi or service here. I've never been camping in my life and if I have it wasn't really camping it was glamping with wifi and cabins and a pool next door.

I put my phone back in my bags and put my head in my hands trying to relax myself.

I have to stay here for a week with my "friends" and their rivals or whatever you call Mark. I'm going to be the person in the middle of the fight that doesn't really care who wins or losses. I don't even know why I'm here I never really made Mark upset with me.

"Um Alex?" I looked up and saw Liam.

"Yes."

"Niall is yelling at everyone to get their bags." He handed me my suitcases I smiled at him.

"Thanks Liam." I got up and grabbed the bag.

"No problem come one we don't want Niall to explode from anger." I laughed a little and got up and we walked over to where everyone was.

"So how are you and Danielle doing?" I looked up at Liam. He put his hands in his pockets and looked down at me. I saw his lips cruve a little. 

"Were really good I think the realtionship is doing really well im really happy were together." I looked away from him. That was a stupied question to ask. And just asked and wanting to more about it will make me more upset.