69: No talking

Alex POV

"There you guys are we were worried sick." Greg said making every one turn and look at us.

I bet they were confused on why we look so bad. I probably look like a corps with dirty clothes, watery eyes, and probably the thing that got them most confused was Harry and I were still holding hands.

I tried to give them a small smile but I don't think it was close to it. I just wanted to stay with Harry tonight and I think he wanted to the same thing cause he took me to sit with him on one of the logs where the fire was lit up.

We didn't say anything to each other we were just using our emotions with one another. After everything that went on in the woods.

I think we just one night where we don't talk we just spend the night with each other trying to keep one another from breaking.

I put my head on his shoulder while he was playing with my fingers. Everyone look so confused with what was going on with us but that was only Harry and I to know.

"Um ok well i don't know whats going on with you two. You guys aren't talking and only keeping to each other and I don't really give." Perrie said with her arms crossed

I smiled to myself she did care but to prideful to tell anyone. Guess thats why I love her

Everyone was sitting around the fire. Niall was playing his guitar he was really good I was really impressed. He was playing Never say Never by The Fray while everyone was having conversations with one another.

I looked up over at Mike to see he wasn't happy but I didn't care he only took out us out here to get to me and sadly his plain didn't work I didn't want him. When we get home I won't have to see him again.

I looked down at the fire that was in front of us looking at the differnet colors how something so small could make such big disasters. The smallest spark to cause a whole city to burn down.

I felt harry leave a small kiss on my temple. I snuggled into him. Like the fire the smallest things that harry does is able to make me do anything for him. I love him so much but we both know that its going to destroy us if we did.

Harry was the fire. The beautiful warmth and destructive fire and I was the forest untouched and hidden. but together all you would get is black ash nothing would survive. And thats why we couldn't be with each other.

I closed my eyes listening to the music and harrys breaths. "I love you."

"I love you babe." he whispered back for only us to hear our little secret.