Ch: 36 A New beginning for everything

Alex POV  

I walked over to Harry and sat down next to him. He looked really calm and cute just sleeping there. I put my hands in his hair and pulled it out of his face. His lip was a little swollen. Why did you have to tell me you liked me Harry it would be so much easier if you didn't. I exhaled and shook him a little. "Harry wake up." He didnt move. I pat his cheeks a little. "Harry come on." I saw his eyes open a little. "Alex what the." His voice was really raspy. "I'll get you some water." I got off the bed and opened the door. "Wait how did I-" He grabbed his head. "Why is my head throbbing." "I'll tell you when I get back." I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed a cup and filled it with water. "The Advil is in the covered on top of the microwave." Liam said sitting down on the counter. "Thank you." I grabbed the Advil. "Did you tell him what happened yet." "No he's really confused how he got here." "Can I be the one to tell him that I knocked him out." "Um I don't think so Liam he's already been through to much already." "Ok i'll see you in a little while." I grabbed the glass and walked out of the room and went back to Harry. He was sitting up and fixing his hair. "Here you go." I put the advil in his hand. "Thank you." He swollowed them. I handed him the cup after. "How did I get here." "You were drunk really drunk and this guy from the bar took you here. You told me and Liam somethings-" "What did I tell you."

I didn't say anything should I tell him what he said he was drunk maybe he didnt mean what he was saying he was probably think I was some other girl. "Alex your blanking out again." I looked at him. "You told me you liked me." Harry looked away from me probably trying to digest what I just told him. "I guess I did tell you that." "ya but I know that you were just saying that because you were drunk its fine." Harry looked back at me. "I don't lie when I drink I tell the truth that's why I don't drink a lot." "So." "Ya I guess I do… Like you." I took in a sharp breath. What do I say. Say something Alex say something but don't be stupid he will think your an idiot. "Your not an idiot."

I looked at him. "I said that out loud I really need to stop doing that." He laughed a little. "I like it.. Its cute." I smiled at him. I felt a hand on my cheek. I looked up and looked in Harry's eyes. They looked really light. I never seen them this bright before. Then I released I broke the wall the wall that was suppose to keep me out I just walked through them. "Can i kiss you." I nodded. He leaned into me and I felt a pair of lips on mine. I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss making it deeper. Harry pushed me back on the bed hovering over me. I put my hands on his chest pushing him back a little. "What's wrong?" He said out if breath. "Aren't we suppose to hate each other?" "There's a thin line between love and hate Alex." "Wait you love me?"

He smiled at me showing of his dimples. "Maybe." He closed the space in between us. It last about 3 minutes when Harry pulled back. "Why was I out cold." "Haha strange story." He raised his eyebrow. "Well you told me you liked me Liam got a little mad." "Are you saying I got knocked out by a nerd." "He took boxing when he was younger." Harry rolled off of me. "Let's not tell anyone about this." "Sure."