Ch: 41 Breakfast the most important food of the day

Alex POV

I got dressed in a record of time. I was out of the dorms in 10 minutes so that gives me 5 minutes to walk to the cafe and I'll be 15 minutes early. While I was getting ready Perrie got upset I guess I was getting ready to loudly so she kicked me out. My hair wasn't fully blow dried so that was the other reason I was finished so fast.

I walked out of the building. It was getting cold out I pulled my sweater closer to my body and went straight to the cafe. I don't know if Harry was going to show up I didn't get a text back from him. If he doesn't show up I'll do the next best thing and just go to his house/mansion. I kept walking for 3 more minutes. I was finally at the cafe.

It was empty as usually but I liked it that way. I walked to the front of the line and went to the same girl that was here when Harry and I came last time. I found out that her name was Ella. She smiled at me.

"The usual right." She said in a soft voice

"Yup that would be great."

Ever since my first time here I got the same thing a blue berry muffin and soy Chai tea latte. I payed her the amount and waited on the side for her to finish making the drinks. Once she finished she handed it to me. "Thank you." "No problem." I was going to sit down by the front to wait for Harry but I was stopped.

"Wait."

I turned around and saw that Ella was looking at me. I went back over to her. "Yes." "Are you and that scary guy still friends?" I know she was referring to Harry. "Harry and I were-" I heard a bell sound from the entrance of the store. I turned around to see Harry. He was wearing blake jeans, a red shirt, and a leather jacket. If I wasn't in a public place I would have fainted right now he looked really...Hot. I smoothed out my hair trying to make it look a little more presentable.

He looked around thr building giving it a disgusted looked. I guess his opinion won't change about this place. He looked towards where I was. Once he saw where I was he walked over.

"Hey. You wanted to talk?" He looked at me and then the girl. I looked up and saw the girl looking stiff at Harry. "Come on babe." Babe? was that a nickname he gave me all of a sudden. He grabbed my waist and pulled me away from the girl in the front. She seemed to relax a little once we left Harry really did scare her.

We went to sit down in the front. "Don't you want to get something to eat?" I asked him. "No why did you want to see me the last time we talked you seemed really...upset." I took a breath and looked at him.

"You told Niall about us."

I was going to be blunt about this so I did. He moved closer to me

"I was drunk and I told Niall about us at one of the parties I'm sorry."

I really hated it when Harry gets drunk he get posessive and he's tells the truth when he's drunk. I know by the end of the year everyone will literally know what we dream about. I closed my eyes for a minute

"Alex?"

"He came to me this morning and said that we had to tell the others about us or else he will." I informed him.

"And what did you say?"

"I said I was going to tell them?" I had to tell them they would hate Harry and I if someone else told them about us. "They wouldn't understand." Harry mumbled. "I know." We were silent for a minute. "I guess we have to." I nodded in agreement

"I have a question."

I looked up at Harry seeing what he wanted to say

"Ya?"

"About the other day when I picked you up from the mall you were upset about something I did. Why weren't you telling me anything?"

Harry looked confused with a hint of sadness in his eyes. "You really want to know?" "Please Alex I need to know what happened that day."

"Fine. Eleanor and I were shopping the beginning was fine me choiceing clothes and Eleanor saying no to everyone. No big deal. So Eleanor convinced me on going to another store and I guess one of the people that worked there was names Carlie."

Harry exhaled it came out a little shaky. "Alex. Carlie and I happened a month before I ever met you."

"I know. I was fine with that Carlie she was nice. But after she left I was thinking a lot about how you and other girls-" I didnt want to say the words so I skipped it. "And I realised you have been with so many girls Harry and your my first real boyfriend." I looked up to meet his eyes. "I'm scared that you only think of me as one of those girls."

He got off his seat and walked over to me. he got down on one knee. What...what was he doing. I must have looked frightened because Harry grabbed my chin and pulled it to look at him.

"I'm not proposing Alex calm down." I realized I was holding in my breath. I exhaled and looked at him again. "Alex I don't think of you as one of those girls. You may have heard but I don't date people I never dated anyone in my life your the first person I ever cared about."

I was seeing if he was lying but I didn't see a hint of lying. "But why do you care so much about me?" I saw his dimples appear

"Remember the day you came into my room the day we started to become friends?" I nodded remembering it like it was just yesterday.

"I listed all the things I liked about you. I said you were different a good different. Not like the other sluts I'm usual with, You fight back. Most girls I'm with if I say something mean they walk away and cry about it. You tell me when I'm a cocky douche and I like the truth, Also I said you weren't afraid of anything. You fight for what you want and you don't give up."

Harry was inches away from my face "And your a really good friend to everyone your a great one to Liam and I see that as much you say that you hate Perrie, Louis and them I can see in your eyes that you try as hard as you can to try to be friends with them for me and I love that about you."

I smiled at him. "Louis does get on my nervous a lot." "I know he does." Harry smiled back and kissed me. I smiled. "You really do like me." "so much." he mumbled. I kissed back. It lasted a few minutes until we were stopped.

"Um excuse me?" A nice small voice said. Harry and I pulled away and looked next to us. Ella was looking at us.

"My boss told me to stop what was going on here."

"Um I'm sorry." My cheeks were getting really red. Harry and I got up. Harry and I got up. We looked at each other. "Your blushing." He touched my cheek. "Ya I guess I am." I laughed a little. Harry grabbed my hand. I looked up at the clock on the wall.

"Crap!" I grabbed all my trash from the table and walked to the trash can and threw it away. "What is it?" Harry said coming towards me.

"Do you think I can have a ride to my class that starts in 5 minutes?" "Ya lets go." We walked over to the car I went to sit on the passenger seat. I guess the cafe part of my schedule was a little off. Harry drove me to my next class with one hand on the sterring wheel and the other hand on my leg making patterns with this pointer finger.

I got out of the car once we got to my building. "Call me later?" "Ya I will." I smiled at him. "I love you Alex." My heart started to beat faster. "I love you Harry." I walked away from his car and ran to my class. I saw Liam looked down at his phone. I ran to sit down next to him. "Where were you? Why were you late" "No reason." He gave me confused looked but he didn't say anything.

*********************************************************************************

Happy Birthday Louis your 22 year old. You will forever be 18 in my mind love you. And I love you A/N thank you for reading