Her Very Own Fairytale

Not a long time ago, there lived a very beautiful maiden whose name was Cambrie. She was so fair and beautiful that every man from far and near sought to seek her hand in marriage- if not, to be noticed by her. maiden Cambrie however, although flattered, did not feel anything for these men.

Not even when a handsome young Zac Efron serenaded her with a song from the musical that he was starring in. One day, this fair young maiden was buying food at the market when she decided she needed to buy fish. She walked over to the fish market.

At first, she notices a pair of bloody strong arms (like-full of blood). Then, the fishy smell hits her nose and she's mesmerized by the fine hair of the man filleting the fish. Slowly, her curious eyes makes it's way to the man's well built body and finally to his face.

She is stumped by what she sees.'My! oh my! What a fine looking stud muffin!' She thinks to herself.

The said man's face is young and slender with blonde hair and sweet eyes (which reminds her of candy).Cambrie then made her way to his store and bought all the salmon and baracuda she could afford. He, being a gentleman, closes his store early and helped her carry all the fish she had purchased, back to her residence.

For days, she could not get this young man out of her mind. In her dreams, his eyes would appear to be starring at her, the effect was like of the cheshire cat's smile; haunting. For months, she could not get her mind off him.

Everyday, this maiden had a habit of going out to the garden to clear her mind. She would pour her heart out to the daisies and daffodiles, as if they were listening- and they were! Flowers, still unbeknowst to men, have sort of an ear called a tabby.

Their tabbies (they had a few dozen of these that were microscopic), were named after the teletubbies as their appearance, if observed under a microscope, reassembled ears of a teletubbie. The flowers heard everything. They wanted to do something for cambrie but they could only do so much. They decided one day, to use their telepathic powers to convey a message to Eustas, the fish chopper-monger. In his dream, he dreamt that he was in a garden full of flowers and they were speaking to him "Go to her, go to her."

Eustas was confused. His feelings were in a tangle. Would a fair maiden like maiden cambrie accept a man like him? He thought not.

The very next day, Eustas quit his job at the market and went up to the palace to offer services to the royal family as a knight. Being strong and well built, the royal family became very fond of Eustas and adopted him as their son, which worked out well as they did not have a son. Prince Eustas von Royalty was he known from then on. He lived in the castle and carried out royal duties. One day, he is told that his biological parents were the king and queen of another empire and had passed away shortly after his birth.

Apparently, they had been playing cloud polo when a storm had occured and the cloud the were on started to shake and rumble violently, causing them to fall off. He was, the heir of this large empire. He made a decision to unite his inherited empire (which was neighbor to the current land he was in) with his foster parent's empire, and with their consent, and called it Disneyland.

Meanwhile, a roman knight, Sir Bean, develops an interest in maiden Cambrie- to which she resolves with a fly swatter(he swats him with this instrument and he runs for his life). One fine day while walking, maiden Cambrie crosses Prince Eustas von Disneyland Royalty's path. They give each other a shy smile, one not realizing the identity of the other.

A month after their meeting, Eustas is called into battle. He leads his battalion to victory but narrowly escapes death. His narrow brush with death causes him to reevaluate his life which triggers his next act.

On his way home, he pays maiden cambrie a visit in his blood stained armor (much like their first meeting, minus the armor and the horse. Upon opening the door, she sees the knight in somewhat shining armor... And as of now, this fairytale is still being written and one can only hope... that like every other fairytale, Prince Eustas and Cambrie will live happily ever after.