Through the eyes of a madman.

Sweat trickled down my brow, I frowned. So annoying I thought. Whoever invented the laws of gravity?

I laughed my favourite laugh. I plaster a smile to my face. My laugh was perfect, time to praise myself. I deserve a pat on the back. That was what I did: pat myself on the back. I was all alone now, no one to bother me. I had run up all these flight of stairs, showed them who their mighty conquerer was and now, I needed something to occupy this wandering mind of mine.

From the 250th floor of this tall tower, no one on the streets in this city could hide from my view, for at a vantage point where I stood, it overlooked the whole city. I giggled at this thought, how funny it must be to be someone down there right now, they all look like ants and as if I could easily squash them, if only I put my foot out a little from this huge window.

I opened this window with much ease, how silly people think! Why would they want to put a barrier between the inside of this tower and the outside world? I laughed so hard now, even with my one foot out of the window, I just couldn't help it.

I must admit, for a powerful and experienced vampire such as I, I get distracted really easily. Before I continue, I must tell you of how I chose to walk in the path of a vampire. I was watching this movie, about a boy and the girl, apparently this boy, he's a vampire and he's quite strong for a teenager like himself. His name is a common one... I think it's Eswind? Maybe Edwart? I think it's Edwart Mallet. Quite sure of it too.

That same night, I cut myself in places you'd never imagine. I was performing a sacred ritual, all for the Vampire Gods. I sacrificed my blood and danced around naked, I pinched and abused myself, enjoying every moment of the ritual. I prayed for the God to accept my sacrifice, for them to turn me into one of them. I sharpened my teeth with a miniature sander, I swore of garlic and everything evil to a vampire's soul. I had a vision afterwards. A sign, that the Gods had accepted me as one of their kind.

So now I'm all the way up here, doing the vampires proud. I laughed a few more laughs and my attention refocused on a tree. I don't know why that particular tree scared me but something about it made me feel uneasy and queasy.

I took of my pants, wanting to get it's attention, I desired to ask it if it were a friend or a foe. It's funny I think, homo sapiens think that trees can't communicate. Just because they don't look like man does not mean they cannot interact like one.So I'm done taking off my pants now, I wave it in the air, towards that suspicious tree.

A crowd of nosy people start to gather at the bottom of the very tower I was in. It didn't bother me a tad, for I enjoyed the attention. I wasborn a natural attention seeker, therefore I am proud of that fact.

My late father use to say 'Son, if there ever is a problem, the best solution is to talk it out with the person'. That was what I was doing, boy! would my daddy be proud! I was going to have a conversation with that tree and ask it why it liked making me feel uneasy.

I didn't get the tree's attention now so I took off my shirt too. It was bright red and only a blind tree wouldn't be able to see my signal. More people gathered at the bottom and I smirked. My attention went back to that tree. The tree finally saw my signal and we started to yell greetings. Our conversation went on and I identified that tree as a friend. It was a sad tree, it's son had just died because some wicked human mercilessly squashed it.

I tried to comfort the tree, it's name I now knew as Sam. However, there as only so much a man like me can do, so I left it at that. And urge to pee overcame me and I knew what I had to do.

Call me carefree will you because I did it right there and then. I chuckled in delight, watching the unsuspecting pedastrians and random people in the crowd who were so lucky to receive my fluid waste. Their expressions ranged from horror, shock and anger.

I find it a waste of resources that mankind build a place to deposit waste. To me it was much more practical and convinient to do it anywhere and anytime I had the urge to.

Underneath me, beside the crowd, was a rubbish bin. It's lid was left ajar and a cookie did I see. I jumped for joy and laughed in excitement for that cookie was mine and only for my mouth. I saw it as fate, my destiny and my calling. As I jumped over the ledge, I felt the wind caressing my face, my thoughts were still on that cookie, yummy was it to me.

I heard one of the nosy people in the crowd scream 'NO!' .Then everything went black.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Remember that day I wrote The Pizza Boy, I said I had a craving for pizzas? Well I must've been lucky that day because I had pizza! :D :D

Wheeee!

So I hope you like this story. Please vote comment and fan (yes all three, I'm a very demanding person.) :P

Some stories of mine are worse than the others maybe because on that day the test that I was taking dampened my mood... Heh heh.. Hence, the quality of that story drops. :X

Let's dance like a fish! :D :D

Thank you for reading! :D

<3 E