Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen life form.

He shoved me. The consequence of his action sent me falling to the ground from my previously ten storeys up. As I fell, I could see the sky getting farther and farther away, as if it were more than a billion light years away. Every ten feet I fell, it felt like that very billion multiplied. The distance was killing me. It was killing me because the sky way my home and the farther I was away from it, the sooner I would perish. 5 stories, 4, 3, 2. I was desperate to survive, so I had to fight. My supposedly last few seconds felt like forever. I was an impatient being and that was my only weakness. I moved my arms frantically, remembering that I still had arms. My squealing, squawking and cries from just now was to be blamed for my delayed but logical response to the fall. I think I saw the heavens part as I levitated higher and higher. I believed I was an angel, an amateur angel, but an angel no doubt. For a second there I managed to convince myself of it and reasoned that God was merciful of my situation and spared me from death and therefore leading me straight to heaven. I was getting higher and higher, the air was beginning to thin and albeit I felt it, it didn't affect my rate of respiration. I got so high up that I was now above Mt. Everest. The sight was a magnificent one to behold; almost half the world I could see from my point of view. I stood there, still, in the air, savoring the moment. I would definitely miss Earth but as long as I had this view, I would be happy. I felt wind pass through my hands from the bottom. I saw the highest mountain get bigger and bigger. As soon as I realized it, I tried doing something. Nothing worked- neither closing my eyes and hoping for a miracle nor sticking my tongue out, hoping that there's an invisible candy world that my tongue could stick to worked. My brother is to blame though. He was the one who pushed me. He called it 'the pushing game' and only now did I realize it's risks. We lived on a certain nimbus cloud, and when we got fat, either one of us would push the other at the edge of the cloud; to reduce the excess water on ourselves. Today was an accident- I had almost fallen to my doom. The suns rays could evaporate and condense my being and it would be a great loss for mother earth and nature should I be gone. So here I am, falling again. I thought I was an angel, but how wrong i was. It had actually been my first encounter with evaporation. My pathetic little hydro life.. I haven't even found a mate.. I barely met any 'hot' droplets of water. Sigh.. I guess.. It's almost the end of my life story.. *plop* a stray mongrel smells the droplet of water with much interest and chooses to do it's business there. After being exposed to the heat for a while, the droplet, now contaminated, is dried up and no more. (if this story is too confusing, just picture a water droplet falling, evaporating and then falling down to earth.. And lose itself in the air spaces of earth's soil. Or however you may want to imagine it)

Simply to put it... 'He died' -

Shakespeare

Xxxxxxx

I wonder what standing on the tracks waking for a freight train to hit me feels like.. Mmm the adrenaline. :D maybe I'll become super adreanalinified?

Thanks for reading!

<3E