I saw a rainbow. And it changed my life.

I was staring out of the window, looking at a rainbow.  Seven colours did it have, standing curved and proud. As I counted the faint colours, I felt a flood of wind force open my window, overpowering me and sent me flying towards that very rainbow. This cannot be true I thought logically. I convinced myself that this was all just a dream, with much difficulty.

Just to make sure, I pinched myself hard and before I continue to the outcome, I must explain that I have a talent in pinching superbly painfully. Of course I reacted. A howl indicating my pain quickly escaped my lips and soon tears began filling my eyes.

Reluctantly, I accepted that I was in fact not flying but merely wind surfing, due to the reason that I for one had been blown by the powerful draft of wind that had somehow caught hold of my 46kg frame.

Yes, the wind had carried me towards the multicoloured rainbow. As I came impossibly near to the rainbow, the sight that I beheld was just stunning. Literally speaking, it stole my breath away. For those of you who would like to know, yes, there WAS indeed a ginormous pot of gold at the impossible end of that rainbow. It's volume cannot be merely comprehended in words or actions but a view of it would definitely do the trick.

Nothing had prepared me for what I was about to face. Not my mom, my dad nor even my best friend.

No one had prepped me in coming face to face with men of all flavours. Yes, do you want to hear me say that again? I shall for your benefit. No one had prepped me in coming face to face with men of all flavours.Yum! Saying the word flavours reminded me of ice cream... and how.. the melt in your mouth.. without any... protest...

Let me describe the subjects more in detailed. All of them had abs, all of them were insanely ,ridiculously and gorgeously perfect. Could they possibly be deities? Oh right! All this while I've been holding my breath... since the part I mentioned that the sight was breathtaking. I exhaled carelessly, busy was I as my attention was all focused on gawking at the men. Well, I didn't mean to, but I simply couldn't help myself.

They were blemish-less and perfect in every way. I yearned to get closer to them and therefore from my current position; at the bottom of the rainbow, I had to climb a flight of steps. I made my way towards them, carelessly again. I stopped and surveyed my new surroundings. I mean, I stopped and surveyed paradise. I clearly knew where I was. I made a mental sketch of each and every men that I saw... I was walking on cloud nine, their bodies were simply... marvellous!

The best part? Not a hint of women did I spot while familiarizing myself with my current location. I had now come to the conclusion that this whole scenario was God's way of blessing me for being such a good girl as I often got good grades and never failed to stay far from Santa's naughty list.

I took an awkwardly large step up now and my cheeks automatically flushed bright red when all heads turned towards my direction. It boggled my mind at what they were looking at. After all, I did consider myself in appropriate dressing. Okay, fine, I'll admit I was in my PJs. Did that degrade my appearance by so much?

I went as far-off as to come up with a theory that in this magical land, any feminine creature that stepped foot here would appear distorted and horribly obese. I didn't mind being obese but... so very obese? In a situation like mine, it would be to my good advantage as to be looking my best in front of the alarming number of men.

Anyways, the bunch of dudes came over to me and I was quite certain I heard my heart squeal in joy. It was probably doing it's happy dance right now. Maybe it's dance got a little out of hand this time. My heart started to violently pound on the walls of my chest, demanding freedom. If this was the feeling of love, which of these outrageously perfect youth did I fell this for? There were at least nine dudes in my view and it was truly confusing to me.

Every one of them looked like God's best masterpiece of male homo sapiens, yes, their beauty was undeniable.

'You missed one step.' A male with bleached blond hair and sky blue eyes pointed out. His statement snapped me out of my daze. 'Eh.. Wha.. Oh.. So?'  I admit I replied rather rudely. C'mon! Who disturbs a person whilst they are enjoying an art exhibition of amazing works. Well, my synonym was close enough to the way I felt about that situation.

'That means you can't stay in our world anymore.' He told me bluntly.

Great. The best three minutes of my life and I ruined it by missing some 'dumb' rainbow step on the rainbow stairs. I cursed under my breath. Yippie.. I thought sarcastically and with that, the rainbow started to crumble like a digestive oat cookie.

Everything that had happened in that past three minutes had begun to rewind for me. The wind was more like sucking me into a black-hole now instead of previously pushing me towards the rainbow. I ended up mysteriously in my bed and started crying at my sheer idiocy. Then I saw it.

A large rainbow drawn with Crayola which occupied the entire wall. This must be sign of my meeting with the rainbow residents. My mum came into my room and ruined my entire mood.

She lectured me for Sleep Drawing and added the very famous line 'no buts'.

I spent the whole day repainting that wall.. I didn't get the guy and now I'm stuck with this.

I loved that day,

and learnt a new word. -.-

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Okay.. So.. I feel real bad for yesterday's story, I hope today's story is a little better! :D (hope makes the world go round!) Please Vote and Comment! :D and fan!! (it's so humid where I am now)

Here's a lame joke that I coined, for your entertainment.

On the set of Banana's in Pyjamas:

B1: Are you thinking what I'm thinking B2?

B2: I sure am B1! (Gives his lopsided megagrin)

B1&B2: It's... time to SHAKE! (get it??? Banana Shake?? :D :D :D)

Now I'm off to annoy my dog! :D :D I heart nachos! And I autoadd smilies, so don't blame me if I overadd them :D :D

Oh! And thanks for reading! :)

<3E