The Pain.

My family's name is Pain. My brothers are Very, So and Almost. My sister's name is Little.

My name is Excruciating. Some prefer to call me 'The Pain' because I happen to be the best at my job amongst my whole family.

The life we live is out of the ordinary. We go around hunting for victims, waiting for a reason to pounce on them and inject our venom; pain.

Some people believe that pain is just a feeling. I tell you, it is not. It is a job assigned to my family, for us to carry out. It is also the reason why sometimes, when you encounter a ninja that uses it's skills to ninja your arm off, you realise that your arm is off, you are shocked, but pain doesn't register. Let me explain why.

My brothers Very and So frequently fight. The reason being? Their victim's degree of pain are too close that it causes a confusion. Most of the times, I have to step in as mediator and give them a little pain to both of them before one of them reluntantly resigns from the dual.

Since the title of this story happens to be about me, I'll explain my day's job.

Before I do that, let me clear the air and assure you that my family and I are not of human origin. We are not exactly microorganisms or spirits. I don't really think there's a word in the English dictionary to describe what we are. So for now, lets just refer to the Pains as 'beings'.

0100hours

My first victim of today :A new mother. She was going to deliver when I entered the room. I splashed her with some of my dust (Yes, the kind which dead skin turns into).

I heard some moans and swear words come out of her mouth. When her baby popped out, I felt it appropriate for me to leave, as I have done my job.

0200hours

I teleported to another room, luckily in the same hospital as my previous victim and was faced with a paperboy that was involved in a road accident. Apparently he was doing his rounds when a frog got into his way and he squeezed the brake hard. Unfortunately for him, there was a garbage truck in front and he flew right into piles of trash. Good for him that it managed to break his fall/ fly.

The bad news though was that that same garbage truck was going to flatten all the piles of garbage to make room for more smelly bags.

All his bones were shattered but still remained in his body. I was going to have to give him all the pain I could. I sighed and jumped with my body horizontal onto his body. A foul smell could be detected and I recognized as the garbage juice.

A  continuous shout, scream, moan, howl and wail could be heard from his now conscious body. One who witnessed his reaction would have thought that he was possessed by some form of spirit. In reality, it was only me. Fluids that were meant to be in his body came flowing out. His tears, his wee wee and some feaces. I pity him, I really do. But what could I do? It was my job and without pain and misery, life would be a pain free and miserable-less heaven.

I stayed on his body for sometime. I never got bored though, from jumping on him to giving him a massage, my touch sent him crying for mummy. I tried lightening the mood and tickled him but instead made him howl like a wolf. Whoops! I forgot he had shattered bones. My bad.

After playing with him for a while, I got tired and left him to fall into a peaceful slumber.

1400hours

I decided I was tired from all the activity I did today and fell asleep.

Goodnight world. Hope to meet you sometime. ;) or not.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

Thank you all for reading! :) I was elated with the response of my previous story. Yes, my stories are a little weird and strange. But doesn't that make them a little.. unique? It would be boring to hear the same idea from every writer because then it'd be very predictable and boring.

My spring break equivalent is ending in a few days and therefore I will not be able to update as frequently as before.

Please do comment and vote, I'd really appreciate it. But reading is a start :D

'if' you have any ideas for me to write on, however wacky or silly the subject might sound, please do send me a private message or comment somewhere I can read. I'm always up for a challenge! :)

Let me end with something I posted on Facebook:-

Creators of spongebob.

Larry: HEY!!!! BOB!! I look Like a sponge!! BOB!! hahahahah!! look at me

Bob: You look silly. Hey!!! Spongebob!Hmm.. Your pants look funny :/ What kind of pants are they?

Larry: Square... pants? Why!

Bob: We should totally write something about Spongebob Squarepants! hmm. you peed in those pants before right?

Larry: *mumbles* so glad you remembered.

Bob: Okay, we should totally make spongebob look yellow, like your pee. funny right? *insert helium laugh*

Larry: hehehehehe *insert helium voice* totalleee

P/s: All the above are only a fictitious event. Larry and Bob are just random names.

Thank you once again for viewing this story! (If you have any tips for me to improve my wiritng, please feel free to tell me)

<3 E