The Pizza Boy

"Ding Dong"

I opened the door.

"Miss Sullivan? Two large pepperoni pizzas?"

"Yes, that's me and mine."

He handed me the pizzas and the receipt.

"Can I have your number?"

ooh... I'm liking this guy already! So straightforward. Wait. That's not normal... That should be creepy.

"Err.. Sure" (Probably some pizza thing though I pretend to add my creeped out tone)

"We'll be in touch" Oh... Look at the way he says it.. I'm blushing already. Hmmm..

....Mysterious and brief... Me likey.

Suddenly he turns around. He looks as if he has forgotten something

Haha! That was predictable! I thought to myself,he forgot me! Weeee!

Then he asks, "Can I come in?"

"Err.. Okay" (It was probably some pizza thing again, maybe he needed to slice it for me? Still, I put on a fake creeped out tone) I slapped myself for giving so many excuses because in my heart I knew that the infinite reason he turned around was only because of me.

He stares at me. Oh shoot! Did I really slap myself in front of him? Sure I do it loads when I'm alone but this is so.. embarassing..I really do need to stop slapping myself even when I'm alone, it has been becoming a troublesome habit for me.

Like that last time, I slapped myself in the middle of yoga practice because I did the wrong move and must I tell you that countless number of heads turned and looked at me curiously. What I was trying to say was that it didn't turn out well as we were doing a headstand pose at that moment... And all because of me, most people groaned in pain and cracks could be heard afterwards. Well, served them right, they should've minded their own business.

I do still feel a tad bit guilty for it was my fault that twenty out of twenty seven students either had a fractured neck, sprained neck or a broken neck. Lucky for me, that was my last yoga class there. It would have taken me a few elephant loads of courage to have the nerve to go back there after that incident.

So. Back to reality.

Max (the pizza dude) and I had truckloads of fun playing tag and running in the playground. And other.. unchildish stuff.

2 hours later..

Max is undeniably the best company ever! (maybe that was an overstatement but who could blame me? The only company I usually got was my bedridden grandma)

And it never got to me how he could only be a pizza boy.. or until he says

"Chilli, I have to admit something.." OMG!! He's probably going to propose to me! The joy! Okay, I'm being unrealistic here, so let me revise that. 1st, he's going to profess his undying, unconditional love for me then he's going to propose to me with a 200carat diamond ring and then we get married and have cute babies. (I know... still unpractical and illogical but I'm not that type of person, I just... go with the flow)

"Okay, sure. What is it?" My heart was already doing a little dance of its own.

"I.. Don't know how to say this but.. I really am a secret agent sent here to diffuse a bomb some evil villian planted in your pizza"

"Oh..."Well, my heart would have to put it's little dance on hold for now until we get some kinks ironed out. Without thinking, I slapped myself again..

He looked at me weird and continued " But now that the bomb's diffused, I'm going to have to need your receipt"

"What?! What for?"

"I just need it" he said nonchalantly

Then I noticed that he smelled.. Kind of.. funny? Oh yes he did.. He smelled like.. fish.. God was telling me something! Something fishy was going on with him!

Before I got to reluctantly hand over the receipt, I turned it over on impulse and saw a number written there.

"Whose number is this?"

"Erm.. my mother's" He finally admitted.

"You were going to ditch me for your mother?" I felt betrayed. My future husband was leaving me to see his mother. This was unacceptable, I would have to train him starting now. He needed alot of grooming and taming before he was ready to even be called the 'sp' of the word spouse of mine.

"After I got the receipt... yeah?" He said truthfully

"So all this spy thing was a lie?" I heaved a disappointed sigh. I felt deceived.

"Yes. Yes it was a lie, I cannot believe you were so gullible, now I'm going to meet my mom which I never knew I had because when I was young she threw me in a garbage bin and abandoned me. I've come so close to meeting her now I'm not going to let some girl take that chance away from me, even though you are really cute and I think you might just be my future wife  but I am throwing all these away to meet my transvestite mother. Okay? Thanks! Bye!" With that he snatched the receipt from me.

My mouth hung open. What just happened?I slowly composed myself. He had left me for his... transvestite mother... how.. nice... 

That day onwards I decided, no more pizza boys for me.

Some time later..

"Hello, Can I have two large pepperoni pizzas and a pizzagirl to deliver it to me please?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I know, I know... This story probably sucked, I'm sorry! Anyways, I don't really have much to say except... Please vote and comment! =D

Writing this story activated my pizza craving.. Yum... All that.. cheeeese... yum.. Whoops! sorry, I should'nt have done that, now I've got drool all over the keyboards, disgusting I know.

Hmm.. Imagine if barney were spongebob and spongebob were barney... or maybe if they mated? Ohh!! Orange Spongeneys! :D Just a thought.. :/

Okay then! =) Chao!

<3 E