Rainbow High Jumper

Pause. Now here I am, blasted midair, above a rainbow. being way up here is exciting, especially the feeling of being completely free to move any part of your body to whatever degree you will it to without having to worry about hitting a random person/thing.

Then the gravity kicks in and does it's job. It never slacks, not on this earth, nor out in the open like this at least.

Play. I fall 700ft at an amazing speed, in a blink of an eye, i'm bouncing up and down on the giant trampoline set out to catch my fall. Cool? Awesome? I know. This is what I do, for I am the rainbow jumper.

Hold on. I haven't introduced myself!! Okay.. Let's.

Rewind.. Jshbvrlsciygveklsocyttwbjk.

Hi! My name is Mike Lollie and I'm a rainbow jumper. My job is to catch whatever particles of colour that I can from the rainbow as that's where Mother Earth gets most of it's colours from. I make sure Earth has enough colours and if not, I do my job.

Now I'm about to jump over a 700ft rainbow. My body has to be in contact with the rainbow before I can start my collection.

Okay then! I'll jump and catch up with you while I'm above the refracted lights.

Fast forward. Squeaksqueamoomooquackquack blah blah blah chickenpoopsmellysocks blah blah blah.

Now that we're done with the introduction and you now know who I am, let's go fly a kite!

Oh! I'm sorry!! You can just read the words I say and probably picture the fun we might have together while I fly my kite.

Later..

Wheee! Wheee!

Hahaha! Wheeeeeewheeeeeeeee!

NOOOOOO!

Dayum! My kite just got striked by lightning.. Oh well..

So, since this is about rainbow jumping which happens to be my job, lets talk more about it.

For a people who are interested in my career path, you are required to attend JINGA BINGA RAINBOW JUMPING SCHOOL. it's location is not too far, around 100km away from the end of the world.

The first time you learn to rainbow jump, they will fire you out of a cannonball. After awhile, you get so tired of it that if your job required you to jump over a 400ft rainbow, you'd buy a pair of 400ft shoes.

The education requirement is only up to kidnergaten.

And it is mandatory that the staff they hire believe in Santa claus.

Ooooh! There's a cute duck quacking by the pond now!! I gotta go! Bye!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Frankenstein's monster is NOT an abomination.. He's... well, a monster. :D

<3E Thanks for reading!