Trapped Between Kamiya Hiroshi and Ono Daisuke Part 2

Requested by PaoHellsing

~

A month had passed since I became an official member of the student council. I became really close to them, and for some reason, to Ono-senpai and Kamiya-senpai.

"Yo" I stood blankly as I tilted my head looking at this man standing in front of me "I heard you became part of the student council"

"Ah, y-yes. You are?"

"Ah, this is the first time we see each other, right? I'm Yusa Kouji, the student council's advisor"

I immediately bowed down and apologized, but this sensei just laughed at me, patted my head then nuzzled my hair

"Sensei, you shouldn't do that"

"Welcome back, Yusa-sensei"

"Oh, Kamiya-kun, Ono-kun. I am just greeting our new member"

"That's not a nice greeting though"

I could hear Kamiya-senpai and Ono-senpai's voice. But this sensei, should stop nuzzling my hair. Also, my head was still low.

"Uhm, can you get your hands off me now?" I asked in low voice, but loud enough for him to hear. He apologized while laughing. I couldn't help but just retreat from complaining "I'll be leaving now"

"Not too fast (L/N). I want you to go with Ono-kun to the Drama Club. You'll come with me Kamiya-kun"

"Drama club?" Ono-senpai and I questioned. He also didn't know about it

"Ryouhei and Miyu are there, they know why you will be there" Yusa-sensei said as he turned around and left with Kamiya-senpai.

On the way to the Drama club, I could see that Ono-senpai was nervous, and his face became pale.

"Ah, I just hope they are not there. I am too tired to handle them"

"Miyu-san and Kimura-san?" I asked confusedly

"No, there these three members who perfectly synchronized with each other" He explained but, are there people like that?

Once we opened the door of the drama club, three people I didn't know made a big wide smile then called Ono-senpai, one by one at first, then lastly all at once

"Are they the one you were talking about?" I asked as I hid behind him

"Mamo-chan, Terashi, Tatsuhisa, you are lively as ever" Ono-senpai greeted with no energy at all

"Ah, Ono-san, and (F/N)!" Kimura-san and Miyu-san waved at us and asked us to go there, but the three lively people followed us. I wasn't paying too much attention on what Kimura-san was explaining, since my mind roamed around this big practice room.

"Well then, we'll lea-" But even before Ono-senpai said it, he was caught with those three lively people

"Of course, you can't"

I sat down quietly and watched Ono-san being dragged inside the changing area.

"You'll come with us" two girls I didn't know drag me to women's change room

~

"Why it became like this?" I complained "I look so hideous!" They let me wear a pink medieval dress, even styled my hair, and put on make-up

"You are so beautiful, (F/N)!" Miyu-san and Kimura-san both gave a thumbs up.

I looked beside me and Ono-senpai was wearing a black butler suit.