Wrong Sent to Ohsaka Ryouta Part 1

"I know that you are the one behind the things happening to me in school. You and my boyfriend is in relationship. You are my best friend, but I think I was the only one who thinks that. You wish for me to be dead. Then you don't need to do it. I will do it myself."

Two years ago, that was the message I supposed to send to my so-called best friend but I accidentally sent it to a wrong number. But probably because of that, I was saved, and I am still alive.

I was standing in the Tokyo station waiting for my father. After 8 years, I will finally see him. After mother died, he remarried someone with two children and live with them here in Tokyo. I, on the other hand, lived with my grandma for a year, and when she died I lived in the countryside by myself.

I was anxious seeing lots of people. I wasn't that used to it. Since after that incident, I had a 6 months of rehabilitation, then went to Nara to continue my study.

"So you finally arrived in Tokyo! Welcome to the new environment!" A mail arrived as I waited for dad in the East exit. "When you have free time, let's meet up! So that I can finally meet the gloomy (nickname). (^o^)"

I chuckled and sent my reply "(o^―^o) Sure let's meet up. So that I can also meet up Mr. Savior."

Two years ago, I tried to kill myself. I cut my wrist and soaked myself in a steaming tub. But days after, I woke up and realized that I was in the hospital. The police officer told me that someone called them and that person received my mail. So they tracked down my number, and in time they saved me.

My auntie took care of me after I got out of the rehabilitation, and I moved to Nara Prefecture. Once I was on the right track again, I checked my phone and then I message the unknown number, and thanked that person. I wasn't expecting but I received a reply.

That person told me not to do that again. Every day he messaged me and he asked me to take pictures of anything, making sure that I am alive and still kicking. I found out he is a guy, but that's all. We became mail buddies, but he told me not to tell him my full name, since he wanted to have some mystery mail buddy. So I asked the same, though I asked for a nickname to call him. "Ryou", that was he told me to call him. I found lots of interesting things from him, but I never ask what his works, nor his personal information like birthday, full name, address, and those stuffs. Though we talked about our hobbies and when there were interesting things happened, or stories.

"(L/N) (F/N)?" I looked in front of me and there stood a tall man wearing brown leather jacket, with brunette hair and he had an eye glass. I didn't answer him, since I didn't know him. It was somewhat scary. I looked away and pretended that I wasn't the one he was looking for, but still this guy here "you are (L/N) (F/N), right?"

I looked at him. With monotone voice I responded "who are you?"

"I'm your step-brother. Uncle told me to pick you up, since he suddenly needed to go to the company. Since I have a week off, he asked me to pick you up instead of him"

Should I believe in him? I heard that Tokyo was scary, but I didn't know what I should do! It was then I received a mail from my father with an attachment. Once I opened it, "Junichi will pick you up instead of me. I have an emergency call from the company. This is his him. Be nice" I opened the attachment and looked at the man grinning in front of me

I blinked fast then bowed down, "Please to meet you, Junichi-san. I am (L/N) (F/N)"

He chuckled and grabbed my bags "Same here, (F/N). Well then, let's go" I followed him and I noticed that every female that we passed by looked at this guy here.

"Did your father already arrive?" I received a message from Ryou

"No, my step-brother picked me up. How about you, aren't you going somewhere?" I replied