Extra: Special Guests

I made it just in a whim actually! also, look at the gif! hahaha!

Hope you will like it!

Note: scenes and speakers kept on changing :D 

Enjoy!

~

After a tiring day, Kamiya Hiroshi went home and was greeted by his cat, nyanko-sensei. He played with her for a while then went to take a shower. After taking a bath, he went to his bed. Before sleeping he read the messages from his friends who were asking about his plans for his birthday. He was about to message them back, but his phone died. He charged it and just went to sleep.

However, not long after he fall asleep, he was awaken by voices and nyanko-sensei was waking him up. He nuzzled his eyes and slowly sat down.

"What's that noise?" he was still sleepy but still did his best to stand up and went to his living room. But once he opened the door, his drowsy disappeared as he stood up dumbfounded to what he saw before his eyes

"Are you really a god? Wearing a jersey" The tall with long blonde guy folded his arm as he stood on the side

"I am! I am Yatogami! How about you?! You are just an entertainer! You blonde guy!" shouted by the guy that called himself as Yatogami

"I am Balder Hringhorni. I am a Norse God of light"

"Oh, but you can be a Norse God of destruction, right, Balder-san?" the two of them looked in front of them and there another one was standing with black coat with grey fur lining the edges that goes down to his hips, along with a plain black T-shirt and pants and dark brown shoes. "So it means that you two are the same, Yatogami"

"How did you know?" Balder and Yatogami asked him suspiciously

"I am just an informant" he smirked as he was being glared by the two

"Well it can't be helped, Orihara-san knows everything" another man joined them

"No, there are things I don't know. But I am surprised that you know me, Souma Hiromi. You also know lots of things"

"Why don't we exchange information? There are information you want to know, aren't you?" Souma smiled and Izaya grinned at him as he nodded in agreement.

"Somehow hearing your conversations, you two might plot something not nice, Izaya-san, Souma-san"

"Ah, Art-san, well why don't you join us?" Souma asked him and Art just sighed

On the other side, there were other people who were standing and leaning on the wall

"They sure know a lot, those two"

"We better not talk to them, Natsume-san"

"You are right, Kuze-san"

"How long are we going to stay here?" Natsume and Kuze look on their side and there a young man wearing a long blue hoodie that reaches his knees, black zipped-up shirt, red pants with shoes, and black gloves.

"Do you still have things to do, Gareki-kun?" a man wearing a green track jacket over a white shirt with a black tie.

"Well, I'm bored, Takeda-san"

"True, the man who called us here is not yet here" beside Gareki there was another young man who was leaning on the wall

"Sanada is right" they all looked on the middle of the living room and they became silence "I need to see Chi. I left her with those wolves"

"Juli, do you know any cute penguin?"

"Penguin, didn't Penko-san dump you?"

Penguin looked beside Juli and glared at him "Shut up, Beelzebub!"