Falling in Love again with Kakihara Tetsuya Part 1

As requested by dgscombi18! :)

"Please, (F/N)! I'm begging you! Go here in Japan and be our song writer/composer!"

And because my uncle was so persistent, that he even asked my parents for permission, I was forced to go back in Japan.

My family moved to Germany ever since before I was born. Technically, I was born there, study there, well, I lived my whole life there. I had been to Japan twice, but I had no plan on going here, or work here.

But my persistent uncle successfully brought me here in this country. It wasn't that I didn't like to be here, but I didn't know anything about Japan, except the language. I could speak, write, read, and understand Japanese. But I didn't know the culture, type of music or whatsoever.

I majored music in Germany, and I was a song writer/composer for a famous music company there.

Again, thanks to my stupid uncle, I needed to quit my job. My parents were to blame too. Why did they accepted this?!

"Don't make that face, (F/N). I feel like you were forced to go here"

"Uncle, I've been forced to be here. I had a job in Germany, and all of a sudden I need to quit and go here. There's no logic in what my parents told me to do. I am already an adult, and yet they told me to quit and go here?!"

"You could reject it"

"I did, but I am here now, so it was no point to go back there. My company was so shocked that I needed to work here in Japan"

"Sorry to hear about that, but you will do great in here. Plus everyone is nice"

Easy for my uncle to say. Anyway, we entered a building, which I read on the entrance it said Lantis

We took the elevator, and at the second floor someone entered and it seemed my uncle knew him. Well of course, because he worked here since the beginning of his career

"Good afternoon Suzumura-san. I thought you have a meeting in your company?"

"Good afternoon Ishida-san. I did, this morning so I went straight here after. I heard that three of Kiramune's songwriter and composer quit the job"

"Yes, we will be talking about that later. They accepted a job from other company since they offered a big amount of money"

"Well, that's business"

Okay, so I didn't know what my uncle's job here was, but never mind that. Was he forgetting about me? I was roaming my eyes around the elevator, and it seemed this Suzumura-san noticed me

"Is she your acquaintance?" He asked smiling at me. Now that I realized, he had this Kansai accent

"Ah yes, my niece. She came from Germany, and she will be one of our new song writer/composer"

"Oh, that's good to hear. I am Suzumura Kenichi, part of Kiramune label that you will be working" he extended his hand for a shake hand

"Pleasure to meet you sir. I am (L/N) (F/N)." I smiled and that was pretty awkward

"Did you study there?"

"No, I actually live there with my family. This would be my third time here in Japan. My uncle was so persistent and asked me to go here"

"Oh but your Japanese is pretty good"

"Ah yes, it is always Japanese in our house and I studied. I also have Japanese friends" when I answered, we arrived on the 7th floor and we got off