Thank You Namikawa Daisuke Part 2

Requested by Kuroko11_Kise07

~

It wasn't that surprising knowing that he was married. No, the truth was, I was really surprised. So I fall for someone who already got married and even had children. I see, so that was what Kakihara-san meant. Well, in this kind of industry, voice actor's privacy was a top notch. That day when Yoshino-san told me about that, I immediately searched it on the internet and it was really true, seemed everyone knew it, except me. What a pathetic me!

I sighed loudly and slumped my face on my table.

"What's with you, (F/N)?" My father asked me confusedly as he brought hot chocolate for me "Did you finish your work?"

"Y-yeah, I'm done. Just finishing up" I answered and sipped on the hot chocolate and turned my head back to my table "It's surprising that the songs I wrote were made into a beautiful song."

"I want you to give this to Suzumura tomorrow" father didn't even say anything about what I said then left.

"Why am I being depressed? I knew it, I shouldn't fall on the first place. Nope that's not it. I shouldn't be in that place."

~

I walked down the empty hall way, holding the lyrics I wrote. Somehow, I couldn't calm down. The silence in the hall way was somehow scary. I took a deep breath and sighed loudly.

"That's a loud sigh, (F/N)-chan"

"EEEEK!" I flinched and jolted in surprised. As if my heart left my chest, the papers I was holding fall on the floor, and tears immediately ran down on my cheeks. I glared at this person who suddenly popped out of nowhere

"That's surprising, (F/N)-chan can have this kind of reaction?!"

"Namikawa-san, it's been a while since I last saw you, and you..." I slapped him hard but he was laughing "Don't popped out of nowhere!"

He was laughing. It was futile, he was enjoying it. I took a deep breath and calm myself. I picked up all the papers on the floor and he helped me. I narrowed my eyes and he was smiling creepily.

I sighed and just shook my head "Then, I heard that your kid and your wife caught a cold, are they okay now?" I asked confusedly and he nodded

"Oh so you heard of it. They are both fine now, thank you for worrying" The way he said it, it was as if he overcome a huge problem. Well, of course, it was about his family.

We both headed to the meeting room and surprisingly everyone was there, no, almost, Iwata-san wasn't here.

"Why is everyone here?" I confusedly asked as I sat down next to Kakihara-san who was grinning at me maliciously "I hate that smile of yours Kakihara-san" I told him as I covered his face with the paper I was holding

"We're going to talk about the Kirafes"

Eh? The Kirafes just finished though, ah but then last year it was the same.

As time passed, the meeting started and I just remained silence, writing down notes and listening to them. Even though there were inside jokes, everyone was very serious. Everyone was doing their best. Still, I couldn't blend in to these people.

Once the meeting finished, I stack up the papers and sat silently on my place. "(F/N)-chan" I turned around and Suzumura-san was standing behind me "Did your father give you something?"

"Ah yes, here" I gave him the files and he smiled. He patted my head then left. I was again left alone, no, someone just came back

"AH, you are still here"