The Secret of Terashima Takuma Part 1

"I hate anime and otaku!"

I lived with that statement since my stupid ex boyfriends left me because of their 'lovable' 2D girlfriends. Yes indeed, they left me because of them

My boyfriend now, he knew that, and since then he never mentioned any of it.

Terashima Takuma, he is my boyfriend for almost a year now. He wasn't my classmate, and we barely knew each other for three years. But it was kind of awkward when I first saw him.

I was sitting up on the tree soaked in my own world when a woman came and stood there. I couldn't jump down, since it would be embarrassing to show myself there. And the funny way, she stood there for an hour until a man came. She immediately got mad, threw a tantrum, slapped him on face, and they broke up. It was Terashima.

The next day, he was near the park and I was strolling with my dog. My dog went to him and cheered him up, since he looked so down. It was then we started talking to each other, and we started to build another relationship.

I thought we knew each other a lot, but no. I was pampered and Terashima was very thoughtful.

I was waiting at the park, our usual place. But I was here for almost 30 minutes. It always happened, but I need to think of Terashima's work too. Also when he was waiting for me, he usually wait for an hour and so

"Sorry, I am late!" He was panting heavily, and it was obvious that he ran

"It's fine. Do not worry about it." I chuckled as I wiped his sweat "you don't need to run that fast. I can wait here"

"Thank you and I'm sorry again" he smiled back and then held my hand "shall we go then?"

It had been a month since we last saw each other and today he was the one who asked to have a date. I actually got really excited since we would be going on a museum. He said that it would be part of his next project, so while researching we would be having a date.

He brought his car so we headed to the parking lot. There were girls giggling when they saw him. It was normal, since my boyfriend had a difference ambiance around him. Especially today, he was wearing his usual black eye glass, a black and gray checkered cardigan with gray t-shirt inside, a black jean pants, and a black army boots.

On our way to museum, we talked about how he spent his month.

"I was too busy with work. How about you?" He asked while turning the wheel for a u-turn

"I was busy with school stuffs. Since I will be graduating for doctoral degree now"

"Congratulations for that and good luck" he chuckled and it was then his phone rang, and it was connected to his car

"Ah, Terashima-san" it was a female voice "where are you right now?"

"I'm on my way to museum. Is there any problem?"

"Ah, I thought you will be meeting with Kakihara-san? We just need to confirm about the program on Saturday. But we didn't know how to contact him"

"Then I'll call him. Fukuyama-san will be coming too, right?"

"Yes he just confirmed. Thank you very much"

Once the call ended he called another person. It was amusing to see. Since he was commanding his car to call someone

"Hallo?" Eh? "Wer ist das?" German?!

"Kakihara-san, don't be like that!"

"Ah Terashi, what's wrong?"

"About the program this Saturday, you will be coming, right?"