Wrong Sent to Ohsaka Ryouta Part 2

I thought I might be seeing him after the game, but no. Dad called and he actually came home earlier than us. So Junichi-san and I went home immediately after the game. Though, because of Junichi-san, I got a picture with the casts, and just me and Ohsaka-san. Well, his work is a cameraman, right?

Once we got home, I finally saw my dad and he really hugged me so tight. I finally met Mitsuki too. However, she didn't like me. I could tell, since she was rolling her eyes the whole time. I met auntie too and she was happy to meet me. Lastly I met Dad and auntie's daughter, Maaya. She just turned 6.

I went up to the attic and put my things. Well, why attic? I asked them too. It was small and I couldn't even stand straight, but this was enough. Since I would be living here for free, I should not be so picky. Also I was used to this, I lived with just a one bed sized room in auntie's house. Even though auntie told me not to hold back, and accept the vacant room, I said that the attic would be fine. I rolled my futon and sat on the table beside the window. I could totally see the sky and the front yard. There was one more window and there I could see the backyard. I took a picture of the night sky and sent it to Ryou. Sending him a message really became a habit of mine ever since we first started exchanging message.

And it was been two months. I started working in a restaurant for part time job, and also as a graphic designer for Ohsaka-san and Suzumura-san's program Banpresto. How did that happen? Maaya came to my room and got one of the arts I made. Junichi-san with Ohsaka-san saw it and they asked me if I could do some graphic arts on their program. Why Ohsaka-san? Well, he was always here in this house playing video games with Junichi-san. Actually, seeing lots of seiyuu here in this house was normal. Yeah, like today.

I had a work later today. As I went down to grab something to eat, I was startled by their loud voice. Today Shimono-san, Ohsaka-san, Hanae-san came to play. It seemed Shimono-san would be guesting in Tokyo Encounter. Ah, since I watched that game event, I familiarize myself to seiyuu, not to anime.

Ohsaka-san was so persistent and he was the one who pushed me into this. So I watched couple of seiyuu programs, and listen to radio too. I became too close to him, since he was always here and he also goes to the restaurant I am working with Junichi-san. Sometimes with the other seiyuu.

I walked to the kitchen silently making a low profile. Though,

"Ah, (L/N)!" Ohsaka-san called me and without no choice I smiled and waved. "Did we wake you up?"

"No, I am actually awake. I am just going to prepare for work" I said then he checked the time

"AH! We will be late!" he shouted as they all laughed. Especially Shimono-san.

They immediately packed up and left. As for me, I prepared myself and went to work.

Before my shift started, I took a picture of today's menu and sent it to Ryou.

Ryou: "Nice menu for today. (●'ω`●) I want to eat now. But I cannot get off from work, since we were late again today (-_-;)"

Me: " (● ̄ω ̄●)ノ you are being lazy, Ryou. Haha!"

Ryou: "Well, my friends and I are having fun that we didn't notice the time"

Me: "Well if you are having fun it is fine. For now, go focus on your work."

It was then it was my time for me to work. But messaging Ryou gave me energy to work.

And my days passed by, it was almost peaceful except for one, Mitsuki. Well she really hated me. First, because her mom and dad gave lots of attention to me. Second, Maaya and Junichi-san wanted to play with me instead of her. And third, because of Ohsaka-san. Ever since she met him she likes him.