The Little Visitor of Maeno Tomoaki Part 1

It was hard! Why do I need to still work here? I already talk to my uncle, who is the president, but still.

"That stupid old man doesn't want to accept my resignation letter!"

I knocked on the door of his office and didn't wait for his response. Though once I opened it, in front of my uncle stood the main reason why I wanted to quit the job here. Working with the person who you love the most, it is very painful. Since at the same time, the person who broke my heart!

"Ah, sorry, I didn't know you are talking to someone"

"It is fine. Do you get it (F/N)?"

"Yes, here" I put the papers down and to show my manner I bowed down on the person uncle was talking to "I apologize for disturbing your talk. I'll go ahead"

"Ah, no, it is fine. We're almost done talking anyways" he shook his head and smiled

"Yeah, oh by the way, (F/N)" I looked at my uncle and he was grinning too much "Go with Maeno and get a copy of his schedule"

"Huh?" I think my uncle has lost his mind already!

WHY ON EARTH AM I GOING WITH HIM?!

Putting my usual poker face I nodded in defeat "I understand, well then Maeno-san, let's go"

I left the room first and Maeno followed me. I wasn't talking to him and he wasn't talking to me. Silently, we were walking side by side. The other staffs knew how we were so close before, but then suddenly, a barrier occurred between us.

"Ah, (F/N) wait" Maeno stopped on one of the room. I waited at him as he entered the room immediately, and not even a minute he came back "Here" he handed me a paper, this, ah his schedule

"Thanks, then I'll photo copy it and give this back to you"

"No need, you can give it to the president. I still have another copy"

"I see, then I'll go back to uncle. Thanks" I immediately went back to my uncle's office and left Maeno behind

"You are back! That was fast" my uncle sighed in dismay "I just want you and Maeno to be to-"

"Can you hear what you are saying, you stinky old man?!" I folded my arms and glared at him "You know that we just broke up, right?!"

"Yes, yes, I know your story." He sighed and turned his chair facing his back to me "By the way, you haven't met my wife and child, right?"

"No, I haven't" I answered showing how irritated I was.

"Do you really hate him that much? For me, I still I want you to be with him"

"It is impossible to happen now" I answered as I left the room.

True, I wanted to move on. But still I couldn't. It's been three months since we broke up. He was the one who broke up with me. Just because he became busy with his work, we couldn't go out on dates, and couldn't even talk that much, he one-sidedly decided to break up with me. We are not just meant for each other.

The next day, I went to see uncle but I found out that he had a meeting and he will be out for three days.

"He should have said it yesterday. Now what should I do with these files?"

"Ah, (F/N)-chan" I turned around to see one of the mangers waving at me. I turned my body to face her and she was smiling brightly, what's with her? "Here, your uncle gave me this. Then he said that the files you are going to give him, give it to Maeno-kun since he will give it to his manager"

"Huh?" again to Maeno?! "I understand. Do you know if he is here today?"

"Yeah, he is in the room on the fifth floor, I just don't know what room number" she handed me the folder and then left.