The Assistant of Suzuki Tatsuhisa Part 1

Requested by TheUndergroundSun

~

Once there was a woman, who could bump her feet on the table, and once she crouched down, she would hit her head on the side of the table and when she moved back holding her head and feet, she would crash her back to the table behind her, and all the things on that table would automatically fall on her head.

Clumsy!

A better description for her! 

"(L/N)! AGAIN!"

Yes, her name is (L/N) (F/N), and that is me!

"For goodness sake! You did it again?!"

The other staffs in I'm Enterprise were again getting mad at me, preaching me and telling me to stop being so clumsy. The others were just shaking their head and they were looking at me with pitiful eyes. Some were making fun of me, looking at me with eyes of "you deserve it"

I sighed and just sat down on the floor, picking all the things scattered on floor. No one dare to help me, except for this one person who laughed so loud, but helped me picked up the scattered things. Always likes this, and then he would always follow up words that would silence everyone

"Guys, get used to it. It's happening every day. If this stopped, be prepare from the consequences"

"But, Suzuki-san it's becoming annoying and we don't know if she is doing it on purpose or not"

"(F/N) are you okay?" He caressed my forehead that had a bump and I just nodded. He helped me to stand up and grinned "I don't think that she is doing it on purpose" He said with a concern voice. This voice of him was so soothing, that I couldn't help but fall for him. But, of course, we are talking about Suzuki Tatsuhisa, it's rare for him to stay serious "Because (F/N) is a natural airhead and natural clumsy."

"I thank you for that, Suzuki-san" I said putting the things on the table. Ah, but still, you wouldn't know if he was being serious or what.

"Why are you being nice to (L/N), Suzuki-san?"

"Eh, nice? To me?" I asked surprisingly. I shook my head vigorously showing them that he wasn't. They didn't know how mean this guy is "I'm his assistant manager. I know it very well"

Suzuki-san laughed so loud and put his arms around me "I'm only nice to you"

I felt my soul left my body once he said that. I trembled in fear and he pulled me with him "EH, SUZUKI-SAN?! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!"

"PUNISHMENT ROOM!"

~

"Then, what punishment did he do to you?" My cousin, Rita, asked as I was busy writing reports. I've been living in their house since I started working in I'm Enterprise. Well, since she is also working there

"He made me listen to his songs for five hours while writing the reports of his live events, then asked me which one are oldcodex songs, which one are characters songs"

Rita laughed and rested her chin on her palm and teasingly asked me "Then, did you get it all correctly?"

"Of course, I know all oldcodex songs from the very beginning. I've been listening to them. Besides, compare to his punishments before, yesterday was easier"

"Ah, because before he would ask you to sing them, or play the guitar, or the drums, right?" I nodded and I felt like crying "Eh, why?" I showed her the reports I was writing and she laughed "You just listed all of his songs. Are you going to hand this in?"