The Lost Ono Yuuki Part 2

"So for now, you will be staying here. Your room will be on the farthest room on the right"

I entered Ono-san's apartment and it was so spacious and clean. No, I take it back. As I entered his living room, papers and folders were scattered around

"Ah, sorry about the mess. I wasn't expecting this actually"

"It is okay, Ono-san. But still, your girlfriend will get mad if she sees this"

"Girlfriend? I don't have one. If I have, I won't ask you to come with me" ah, he was right. Somehow hearing that I felt so embarrassed.

"Ah, yeah, that's right. Uhm, this" I randomly pointed things and as I noticed what I pointed it was full of cds and dvds "these are?"

"Ah, they are some characters songs and albums of my friends" I tilted my head in confusion to what he said "did I mention? I am actually a seiyuu."

"Seiyuu?" What on earth was that?!

"You didn't know seiyuu?!" I shook my head as he grabbed his remote and turn on his television. He changed the channel to an anime show and he turned the volume up "seiyuu are the voice of the anime characters. That is my job"

"Oh, so you are famous then?" I looked at him and his reaction, he didn't deny it at all. He put his hand on the back of his head and made a goofy smile "You sure love to hear that"

"Well, I'm kind of embarrassed when I hear that"

I shifted my eyes on the albums on top of the shelf "Hmmm, this, Sanyama? No, Taniyama? Norifumi? Taniyama Norifumi?"

"It is Taniyama Kishou" his voice was kind of excited when he corrected me

"Sorry, I am not good with reading names." I chuckled then looked on the other side of the shelf and saw a different albums "this one, Kono Kenshou?"

"Ono Kenshou" he laughed and sat down on his sofa "You'll probably meet them soon"

He seemed so excited.

~Time Skip~

It had been two months since I came here in Ono-san's place. I'd been cooking foods and cleaning his place. I also found a job in a nearby restaurant thanks to Ono-san. He introduced me to his friend. On my free time, I searched for my brother. But it was no luck.

Addition to that, I found lots of things about Ono-san. He was very smart. But he was seemed lost in directions sometimes. He is so dedicated to his work as a seiyuu. Ono-san is also good in playing yo-yo

One thing I found amusing, no not just amusing, but I found it weird. He was a fanboy of that Taniyama Kishou. Sure he was. Him fanboying to Taniyama-san was an amusing event for me to see. He kept on mentioning that Taniyama-san and that another Ono Kenshou. But I honestly haven't met those two in person. I haven't met any seiyuu since I came here.

One more thing, for this whole two months, I kept on putting my feelings aside. I realized that I started to like Ono-san. But I felt like I was trying to cross a line that I shouldn't. For now, I would focus on searching for my brother, and serving Ono-san

~

It was an ordinary day off for me and I would be done cleaning the house. Ono-san went out of the house early this morning because of a meeting in his agency. He was quite awaken and panicked when he woke up not in time.

As I grabbed the last folder on the center table, papers fall from.

"Kuroko no Basuke?" I read the words written on the top part of the page. I sat down as I picked up the papers on the floor. It was then, the phone rang and I hastily answered it. "He-"