My Childhood Friend is Tachibana Shinnosuke Part 1

"Believe it or not, I really do love you"

"I do love you too"

"Can you pass me that remote?"

Ah, what a twisted life we had.

I was sitting in a small couch, across to my childhood friend who I like from a very long time, Tachibana Shinnosuke, who once dated my sister, Mika, who was sitting on the big couch with her boyfriend, Kenta, who was once my boyfriend.

Very twisted, right? Why it happened? I dated Kenta, since I found out that my sis and Shin were dating. Well, I brought Kenta to our house so that he would meet my family, and even Shin was there. Well, what to expect when your sister was more beautiful than you, right? Next thing you knew, he broke up, they broke up, they started dating. Even Shin, accepted it.

Now? They were all fine! Except for me, who was still having a mixed feelings! What a terrible life?!

"Ouch!" a pillow suddenly landed on my face and to my surprised it was Shin who did it. "What do you think you are doing, Shin?!"

"Call me nii-san, I'm older than you" he retorted and emphasized nii-san

"What do you think you are doing, Shin?!" I again repeated my question, and this time I was the one who emphasized his name

"Ah, what to expect from Ice princess" he chuckled and shook his head "You are drooling! Are you sleeping?"

"I am, so?" I answered back with tone of irritation. It was one of my attitude towards Shin ever since he dated sis. I wanted to throw away this stupid feelings of mine

"You two are really so close" my sis suddenly said

"They surely are" agreed by Kenta

"By the way, Shin, don't you have a recording today?" sis asked as he cuddled more to Kenta

"I do, I'm just waiting for my friend to pick me up" he answered as he started changing the channel

My sis and Kenta, they just continued their stupid lovey-dovey act in-front of us

There was one thing though, mom and dad still think that Kenta and were still dating, and Shin and sis were still dating. We just couldn't say to them. I wanted to tell them, but I at least wanted neesan for her to tell them herself.

"Sis, can you two just go to your room? If mom sees the two of you, you know what will happen. Also, I don't want to be scolded, so go"

Even though they were reluctant, they went and left the two of us. It was so silent that I felt so awkward. I had a glimpsed on him and he was staring at me

"What?" I annoyingly asked

He shook his head "Are you still affected by those two?"

"I'm over with it. I just don't want mom and dad to know what happened." Besides, as if I could tell him that I wanted to at least to be with him?

No wait! I was trying to forget this feeling!

"Why don't you just tell your parents?"

I threw the pillow back to him and glared "You do understand that you are also involved to this, right?"

"I am, but I really don't care since I'm over with it. Besides" I waited for what will he say next but, "No, never mind" he stood up and stretched his hand "Do you want to come? We'll just shoot a variety program today"

"Are you crazy? If mom and dad come home I need to be here, right? Oh yeah, next week, you promise that you will come with me, right?"

"Yeah, I'll go"