The Dangerous Neighbor of Murase Ayumu Part 2

Requested by squad3taichou

~

"V-Vampire?!" He again repeated for I didn't know how many times now. I let him again inside the house since his voice was quite loud.

"Now, can you calm down?! You brat!"

I sighed and I actually didn't expect his reaction. He got excited.

"I'm back!" I heard Chin's voice and I immediately raised my voice to tell her that I was in the living room. "Another box of remedy from Doctor Son" She said entering the living room, but immediately the box fall off from her hand once she realized my situation. Me drinking a pack of blood, in front of Murase "(F/N), care to explain?"

"He saw me. I told him I'm a vampire. And hear this Chin, he's happy and excited when I told him"

"Why?" Chin sat down beside me and looked at Murase who was sitting across us, with big wide smile. I could see his excited face "Same reaction with Takashi-sama"

"I don't know. I was surprised, but I got too excited" Murase answered looked at Chin then me "So your age?"

"289"

"177" I answered sipping on my remedy

"Old hag" He said and a pillow just flew on his face

"Any problem with it?"

He shook his head and sat properly "No ma'am, sorry. T-then you live so long now, and you know the history"

I sighed massaging the temple of my nose "We live long, but still, I only awake at night most of the time. Also, we moved places a lot. If I would say, we already travelled the whole world."

"Why are you answering his question so easily?" Chin seemed dumbfounded

"Hey, why do you move in that house?" I asked confusedly

"Ah, seemed like our relatives owned that house before, but they sold it, so we just bought it back." He answered then put his index finger on his cheek

"Do you have a relative name Takashi?" I again asked, well, prying information

"Yes, we had." He answered positively "But I only saw him on the picture. How should I explain, but he was an ancestor of ours, that looked exactly like me"

"Yeah, I know" I commented in low voice that made him confused. Silence just engulfed the room. I sipped the last blood on my pack, and again opened one pack. I was averting my eyes, but sighed "Ah, just to make it clear, Chin is not a vampire"

"Eh?"

"To put it simple, a vampire gave his blood to me. I was dying, and he saved me" Chin explained "That was (F/N)'s brother. So I promised to protect his sister in exchange of his"

Again silence engulfed the room. This time, the sound of the clock that was on the second floor chimed, and we could hear it in the living room. It was already 12.

"You should go home now, Ayumu-kun" Chin smiled at him but this guy here still had no plan on leaving. Chin sighed and looked at me "We can entertain you until morning, do you have any more questions?"

"T-then, I'll ask." I knew it, he had lots of questions to ask. Well, of course "So you are drinking blood of humans?"

"I am, not Chin" I answered "But let me tell you this. I don't drink through the people's neck" I pointed on my neck "I was, but now I can't. As you can see, I only drink through blood packs. Well for that, we did a little bit trick. The doctors knew that we are vampire, but because we are paying them, they remained silence."