A Different Terashima Takuma Part 1

Requested by YukinaMizuki

~

"Terashi, I brought the scripts and cookies you asked me" I told him over the phone, but I doubt if he could hear me, since it was so loud on the other side of the phone "He~y, Terashi?!"

"(F/N), I told you to call me Takuma,"

"I'll leave"

"I understand, I understand! I am in the meeting room on the 3rd floor"

I sighed as I hang up. Its hard to have a famous childhood friend.

"Ahre, (F/N)-chan? What are you doing here?"

I turned around and seeing them didn't surprise me now.

"Terashi asked me to bring his script. Are you late, Miyano-san, Tattsun?"

"Why are you calling the nickname of this guy?! Calle me nii-san! Mamoru-niisan" Miyano-san complained, but I know that its just his childish complain

"We had a different recording before here." Tattsun answered. Why am I calling him by his nickname? Because I knew his nickname first. Miyano-san, because I respect him, and I would never call him Mamo-chan, or Mamo-niisan, NEVER! Terashi, its because he annoys me, for variety of reasons. One from it, lack of affection!

I followed the two of them as we headed to the meeting room. I could just give them the UtaPri script and the cookies I brought, but...

I wanted to see Terashi. Ah, yes, because I like him! Is there a problem with that? I know I hate him for some reason, but liking him always win!

Once we arrived in the meeting room, I could hear Shimono-san and Morikubo-san's voice, followed by Suzumura-san and Taniyama-san even before we enter the room. I wanted to enter silentely, but I was with these two. Who said that we could enter silently,

"Guys! I am with my sister with me today!" Miyano-san opened the door widely. Sister, ah, me. He said he wanted me to be his sister. He even said that he wanted to be Kaji-san's father. So, Kaji-san would be my nephew? Wow! Crazy family line! But no, I would NEVER call him nii-san!

Anyway,

"(F/N)!" They all shouted once they saw me behind Tattsun. Ah, I forgot, it wasn't me, but the cookies I brought

I put down the basket and threw the script towards Terashi, "Don't forget your script"

"Thank you, (F/N)" He smiled making a peace sign.

"Well then everyone, I'll be leaving now" I bowed down and turned around but they stopped me and let me stay for a while. But since I was in the way of their work, I left without telling them...

"Why did you just leave like that? Also, the elevator is that way."

I looked at the corner of my eyes and my dear childhood friend followed me,

"I need to leave now." I answered "The elevator isn't working. We went through the exit stair"

"Ah is that so? Take care on your way home"

Tch! This guy here...

However, I shouldn't leave. Since I was stupid, and lost my balance while descending on the exit stair.

~…

Urgh, my head hurts. The last time I remember was Terashi's worried face, and I heard him calling my name.

"(F/N)!"

I knew it, I would see Terashi's face first.

"Urgh, where am I?" I asked as he helped me to sit down