Tracked by Hosoya Yoshimasa Part 1

Requested by YukinaMizuki

~

Tokyo, huh...

I'm so nervous...

"Tokyo, huh..."

"Eh, you don't like here?!" I glared at him and sighed "I'm sorry!"

I didn't realize that I said it...

"Yoshi-san, my parents are nice enough to send me here in Tokyo. Please be nice to me for the meantime" I bowed down, and he did the same "Then, where are going now?"

"Ah, we're going to bring your things first in my apartment before going to the event hall" He answered as he got my things "Don't walk too far from me. As your brother, I need to make sure your safety"

"Y-Yeah" I answered as I walked a little bit behind him.

"How was your flight from Hiroshima? I know that its tiring. Just tell me if you are tired" He smiled at me as we walked out of the airport.

Ah, Kami-sama, this person in front of me, Hosoya Yoshimasa, is the person I like. And right now, I am in despair situation. Because of my family situation, I need to stay in his place for two days.

"Your parents will be coming home two days from now, so make sure to have fun while you are here"

"Y-Yeah"

"Just tell me, okay? As your big brother, I'll help you"

"Y-Yeah"

And as you can see, I am a sister to him. I'm not his real sister, just a normal neighbor from Hiroshima. Even before I confessed, the line of being his sister was drawn. Ah, Kami-sama, what should I do?!

~

In the end, I remained silence from the aiport to his apartment. But...

"You asked me to pick you up, then you are not here!" A woman with short brownish hair was standing in front of his apartment. Wait, this woman, I feel like she is looking at me, no, she is glaring at me!

"Ah, sorry, sorry, I went to the airport. I still have time, right?" Yoshi-san responded as he opened the door "(F/N), let's go inside. Mahiru-san too"

I bowed down towards her and just passed by to enter Yoshi-san's place, but I was stopped,

"Who are you?"

"(L/N) (F/N), nice to meet you. Now can I go inside?!" I sternly responded and she irritably freed me.

"What are you two doing? Come in!"

I entered Yoshi-san's place when I heard his voice, leaving that woman.

Putting that aside, I am now in his place! His place! Yoshi-san's place is so clean and organized, so organized...

"Yoshi-san, do you even have time to make a mess in your place?" I suddenly asked and noticed his confused face, ah, he didn't get what I meant "I mean, do you even go home to rest?" I crossed my arms and worriedly looked at him "You work too much!"

He laughed as a response. Really, this guy here.

"Don't worry, I go home time to time. But I stay on a nearby hotel when I have events" He explained "By the way, I put your things in my room. You will use my room, I'll sleep in the living room"

"Wait, wait, wait!" Ah, the woman a while ago "She'll stay here?! First of all, who is this person?!"

"(L/N) (F/N), didn't I introduce myself just a while ago?" I tilted my head then looked at Yoshi-san "Who is this? Your girlfriend?"