My Senpai is Okamoto Nobuhiko Part 1

"Thank you for the good work!" We greeted our senpais as they exited the recording studio.

"(F/N), our senpais are really great" Shiima whispered to me. Shiima and I were newbies in Pro-fit Incorporation. And today newbies from voice acting agencies were allowed to watch a live recording of pro-seiyuu and there would be sessions too. There were five newbies who came from our agency

"Yeah, as expected from Okamoto-senpai and Miyake-senpai" I agreed

Shiima and I knew each other since we were young, and we both aspired to be seiyuu. Shiima dreamt it because of an anime she watched. For me, I must do it for my mom who couldn't see.

"Okay, to all newbies please follow me" someone called us and we followed him. Overall, there were 20 newbies who attended today

"Good luck" Miyake-senpai shouted to us as she and Okamoto-senpai waved at us. They knew their juniors, hmm...

We went inside a big recording studio. And to our surprise, there were veterans voice actors in front of us

"Hello," He is Sugiyama Noriaki. The one who voiced Sasuke in Naruto, well he did introduced himself "So you are all inspiring seiyuu. I am here to evaluate each one of you" he bowed down. Wow, how could I say it? His voiced as Sasuke was so different

"Eh, hello, I am also here with Sugiyama-san to evaluate you. I am Kaida Yuki" and this one was Kaida Yuki. She voiced lots of male anime characters

These two would be evaluating us. Though I wouldn't affect our status as a seiyuu, still a comment from a pro is important

They gave us the script and we formed into four groups of five. They assigned us our characters, and it was a good thing that Shiima and I were in the same group.

But the hurdle was so hard, since we were the last group. The first three group were so great, and they portrayed differently. But hey, who said I couldn't do great? The character I got really fit to me, a teenager who was grieving from the loss of her parents and had a guy friend who was so insensitive of the situation, but you like him so the character would confess out of nowhere. I couldn't say that I already lost my parents, but I could do it!

As the cue for my time came, I went in front of the microphone on the right timing and spoke my lines with intense feeling

"I lost my parents!" with quivering voice I told him. I didn't even know the name of this new seiyuu. I smiled and the breath from me and chuckled could be heard "Please, for now, even though I really love you, now, no one can replace my parents" I sobbed and when my cue ended, I sat down. I had a glimpsed on Sugiyama-san and Kaida-san, they were smiling.

I smiled to myself and had a glimpsed on the window near the door, there Okamoto-senpai was standing, smiling towards us

The recording ended and we were sitting quietly waiting for our evaluation, well Shiima and I weren't talking, the others were talking to each other.

"Kyaaa!" the female seiyuu giggled as Okamoto-senpai entered the recording studio with Shimono-san and Miyake-senpai.

"Eh, right now we evaluated, and to tell you the truth you were all good, but there are some who excel" Kaida-san smiled as she explained. "And right now, these three seiyuu plus the two of us will do the right recording of those characters you just did. From that, think if you did right, okay?"

As the five seiyuu stood freely behind the microphone, they took turn and they were really pro, since they knew their cue. They were so great!

And I evaluated myself, I did the right thing! The way Miyake-senpai did was the same one as what I did. Kaida-san smiled at me when they finished. Yes, she did smile at me!