Do You Still Love Me Ono Kensho? Part 1

He was requested too by many...

And honestly, I rewrite this one all over again...

You'll find out why... >~<

And I will say it first, I'M SORRY! 

Enjoy!

~

Pulling my luggage, wearing a one piece light blue mahogany dress with brown banu hat, and a sunglass, I walked out of Narita Airport.

"(L/N) (F/N)-sama, this way please" my maid got my things as one security guard showed me the way to my car

"(F/N)-chan, it's been a long time. I hope you had a nice flight" my uncle Jirou bowed down as he greeted me

Instead of bowing back, I hugged him and kissed his cheeks "don't be so formal, uncle. It is still the same old me"

"But your ambiance do change, (F/N)-chan." He commented then opened the door of the car "I somehow think that my sweet, simple nephew was already gone. It does change into a fine lady"

"You are overacting, uncle" I commented.

"Well then shall we head home?"

"Yeah" I answered then grabbed my phone. I messaged my friends in line that I returned to Japan and they were excited to see me

"(F/N)-chan, did you mention to Kensho-kun that you are back?" my body stiffed from what my uncle asked "He seemed became busy with his line of work"

"No, I don't know how to contact him. Since we told each other to focus on the our own dream" I answered while scrolling my phone. Kensho, Ono Kensho was my childhood lover. Well, we weren't going out, but we had mutual feelings.

After my father died, my grandfather in mother side wanted me to live with him. I moved to Paris, and before that, Kensho and I confirmed that we had mutual feelings. However, Kensho and I promised to each other to focus on our own dream, and meet when we already achieved it. We mustn't think of other things aside from studying and from our own goal in life. Because of that, we didn't mail each other, we didn't meet. I only knew that he became famous from news, magazine, events, and albums that I heard.

And that day we parted, we parted in tears and in one sweet kiss.

Since it was eight years ago, I was sure that he already forgotten the feelings we shared. I became a successful fashion designer, he became a famous actor, seiyuu, singer, and performer. But this one shot, I needed to confirm, does he still love me? I might looked cunning, but my future depends on what would happen when we see each other

After an hour, we finally arrived in the house where I spent my childhood. It changed a lot. Since it was my mother's house, grandfather wanted to make this place beautiful and elegant. Though he hadn't been here.

"(F/N)!" as if I was being tackled down during a football game, my cousin who was five years older than me, ran over me and pinned me down on the grass "I miss you!" She shouted in my ear "I need your help!"

"Honoka-nee, you tackled me down, then suddenly asking for a favor, what kind of welcome party is this?" I complained as I tried to push her away from me "You are heavy"

"Sorry, sorry, well, I need a design, for goods and for the characters, and those designs, the seiyuu will wear it on the event" she sat down beside me and made a pleading face

"First of all, I am a fashion designer for models, not for gamers"

"It's the same. Please, I'm in tight schedule and you are the only person I know. You came in the right time"