Pure Love of Umehara Yuuichirou Part 2

~

"I heard you fail your Math test again, (F/N). You will repeat a year if you fail the make-up test"

"Hina, please don't add salt on my wound. I don't know what should I do!" I slumped my face on my table and sobbed. How on earth this happened?! I studied a lot but why did I fail?!

"(F/N) we heard you also fail the Math test!" I glared at these people who just approached us and they just laughed

"Ah, the fail people are together" Hina teasingly laughed at us and I just sighed in disappointment. I stared at my paper and again sighed

"Let's see what your mistakes are." My paper left my hand as I looked above me and Umehara was smiling while looking at my paper "Hmmm, your methods were correct, just small detail mistakes halfway"

"Umehara, it's no use. We will surely fail the remake exam, and we will repeat a year" Kurosaki, one of our friend laughed. Urgh, I didn't want to! Plus, if that would happen, I wouldn't be able to graduate with Umehara.

"I don't know about you, but (F/N) will pass the exam" I looked at Umehara and he was looking at me "shall I teach you?"

"Ume-chan is really nice. But (F/N) is one of us. Don't bother, don't bother" these people, they just say whatever they want to say

"Shut up you guys. At least Umehara believes in me that I can graduate" I sighed and again looked at Umehara "Thank you and sorry about that" I knew to myself that my face had a bit shaded of red because of embarrassment, I tried my best to act normal. Plus, Umehara and I had an unknown relationship during these past three years in high school. We were so close!

"No problem." He answered and then patted my head "If you fail, and need to repeat a year, then I'll do the same"

Everyone, including me, was very surprised to what he just said. Was he serious?! Was he?!

"Umehara! Don't flirt! You bastard!" Kurosaki cuddled at him and he seemed whispered something that made Umehara nodded in response.

"I sympathy you Umehara-kun. Being dragged down by (L/N). You shouldn't concern yourself to people who are meant to fail" Risa retorted and shook her head with her friends agreeing to her. From the very start, Risa and I didn't get along. Why? Aside from Umehara being too attached with me, Hina was the school principal's daughter and a major celebrity in school, and Hina flat rejected her in front of everyone during our first year choosing me over her.

"I really don't mind, as long as I graduate with (F/N)" his smile was a rare treasure to see and yet he smiles a lot while saying those things. "So let's meet later in the library, okay? I'll just go somewhere with Kurosaki"

"Got it. Again, Thank you and sorry about that."

He responded with a sweet gentle smile.

Later that day, since Umehara still had things to do, after class, I immediately went to the library to finish the novel I was reading. I was actually fond of reading novel and literature that was why I got high grades to those class, but in Math, barely passing.

There were lots of students studying in the library and I had no space to sit in. What should we do later?

I roamed around the library and luckily spotted a chair at the very back of the library beside the window.

"For now I'll sit here"

I was soaked to my own world but didn't realize that I fall asleep.