Can be Seen by Yamashita Daiki Part 2

Since we found that picture, Dai-chan and I were eager to find who was the owner. Well, we were interrupted when the director of the Arts Vision Agency suddenly arrive, thus we lost the chance to find out who. Though we knew one thing for sure, it was either that Tanaka-san or Maeno-san. We couldn't even ask the other staffs since every time Dai-chan was about to ask, there were interruptions.

"Dai-chan, can't you talk to Tanaka-san?" I was floating above Dai-chan's room as he was lying on his bed "Or Maeno-san?"

"I tried to talk to Tanaka-san, but he was glaring at me. After glaring, he would just walk away. Maeno-san is a busy person. Our schedule won't meet. I am just hoping that the owner of the picture is Maeno-san, not Tanaka-san" he said then sat down and looked at me "Let's ask Maeno-san first."

"You are thinking the same thing, right? Ask Maeno-san first, and if he is not, then no choice" I sighed and then felt my body shivered

"What's wrong?"

My vision was becoming blurry but I smiled at Dai-chan "nothing"

"Are you sure? But for me, you look like you are not okay"

I laughed and flew in front of him "Dai-chan"

"Hmmm?" he looked at me straight in the eyes then tilted his head

"What do you think the reason why I am like this?"

"Eh?" he averted his eyes and I saw his lips twitched a bit "It is either you got into accident or you are sick"

"Well, I know that might be, but, I mean why my soul left my body? I even lose my memories" the ambiance covering was kind of dark and gloomy. But still, I tried thinking on what reason why it was happening to me.

"Sorry, I also don't know why" he answered then looked at me with a sweet gentle smile "But don't worry, whatever reason it is, surely you will find it and also your physical body. Don't worry, I will help you"

"Dai-chan is so sweet. I really want to hug you right now" I seriously told him and noticed his face turning really red "Your face is so red"

"Shut up!" he said embarrassingly but we both laughed in the end.

~

That next day, I flew around the Arts Vision and waited for Dai-chan to come back. Since he was called by his manager, and it seemed it was about the audition he did couple of weeks ago. I wanted to go, but he told me to just wait him in the room at the 4th floor, but it was boring to just stay there.

"Did you hear, Yamashita-kun again failed the audition" my ears flinched when I heard that. I flew towards them to listen more

"Again? How many times this month?"

"I don't know. But he said that it is kind of expected since there were other pro seiyuu who auditioned with him"

"Dai-chan" 

Worriedly, I hurriedly flew back to the 4th floor and found Dai-chan, staring blankly. I tried to call him but I didn't know what to say. I wanted to hug him. But I would just pass through him.

"(F/N), I know you are here" I slowly flew towards him with down face as I wanted to cry for him "What's with that face?"

"Dai-chan, uhm, Dai-chan cheer up! Dai-chan is amazing! I will always be your fan!"

He chuckled and I noticed that on his cheeks, there were traces of tears. "You heard about it huh. Well, that's expected. There were lots of senpai who auditioned with me." he sighed loudly and smiled "It is frustrating, but I don't have any option but to move forward" he looked at me and smiled "So I rather say the same thing to you. Cheer up, (F/N). I'm fine so don't make that kind of face"