Kindhearted Hirakawa Daisuke Part 2

Requested by ann_1914

~

"Just what on earth?!"

Not just Satou-kun, but even I was surprised from what I was seeing. The foods and refreshments we were receiving multiplied. Addition to that, there were materials for crafts and even for games.

I knew Hirakawa-san was the one responsible for this, but to this extent? Was this because of what happened yesterday? There were names from other senders and Chelia immediately said that they were seiyuu names.

"Daichi-kun" I sat down beside him as he was reading a book. "Hirakawa-san, will he pick you up today?"

He shook his head and smiled "his manager will pick me up today. He has an event today so I will be waiting for him in his house"

"Do you always wait for him alone?" He nodded and as I still wanted to ask more, there was a call for me. I needed to talk to Hirakawa-sensei about this one.

"Sensei"

Somehow my heart jumped out in surprise hearing his gentle voice on the other side of the phone.

"Hirakawa-san?"

"Yes, it is me. Until what time is the day care today?"

"Until 6 pm" I answered and there was a silence on his side "Hirakawa-san? Is there any problem?"

"Ah, sorry. Actually, I cannot pick up Daichi today so I asked my manager to pick him up but he cannot go either."

"I see. I fully understand your worries" I chuckled "then I'll look after Daichi-kun. We cannot stay in the Day Care for so long so if it is okay to you, I will let him stay in my place. It is near here so you can pick him up there"

"Really? Is it okay?"

"Yes, I will take responsible for him. Also, ah no. In any case, I will look after him so don't worry."

"Thank you very much. Then will it be okay if I get your personal number so I can contact you after my work? Also please send me your address"

I told him my address and it was then he was called for standby. He thanked me and hurriedly hang out. Not long after I received a message and I knew that it was from Hirakawa-san

I headed back to where Daichi was and told him about it. He got too excited and easily agreed. I also told the head teacher. At first she was worried, but as I explained to her the situation, she finally gave me permission

Wait a minute! I was so anxious! I easily gave my address to Hirakawa-san. My heart won't calm down. Also! You forgot to tell him about the foods!

No, (F/N)! You need to calm down and make sure to not show any awkward actions later!

~

Later that day, we stopped by the market to buy ingredients for dinner. Daichi-kun was so excited and I found out that it was his first time going to supermarket.

I cooked nikujyaga for dinner and I was happy that he liked it.

"Nee-san, I'm home!" On the kitchen's door, my younger sister tilted her head and blinked as she looked at Daichi "illegimate child?"

"He's not." I shouted immediately "Daichi-kun, she's my younger sister, (sis name). He is Hirakawa Daichi, a new kid from my work. His guardian cannot pick him up in time so I suggested to pick him up here instead"

"Is that so? Then that explains the man standing outside the door"

I hurriedly ran out of the house and saw Hirakawa-san outside the house, walking back and forth with worried face.