The Promise of Ishii Mark Part 2

Requested by THEIDIOTPOTATOLOVER

~

I put on my dress and auntie went to my room to fix my hair and put make-up on me.

"Do you need to go there early?" She asked me and I nodded

"Auntie, you should go to Mark instead"

"Don't worry about Mark." She said while combing my hair "You look so beautiful"

"Auntie, thank you for all these years."

"(F/N), are you going to leave me too?"

I shook my head and touched her hand "Don't worry auntie. I'll stay here. I'll never let you go"

"(F/N)" Mark knocked on the door with his nicely ironed black tuxedo "Ready to go?"

I nodded and he extended his hand. I got his hand and we exited in my room. "Auntie, let's go." I extended my hand to her and she smiled while tears ran down on her cheeks

"Mother, don't cry" Mark hugged her caressed her back "Now let's go."

~

We arrived at the venue and their relatives and close friends were already there. People immediately went to Mark and I told him to go first in his private room.

"(F/N)-san" I looked behind and one staff called me "She's here"

"I understand. I'll welcome her" I smiled and immediately went to the entrance

"(F/N)!" She waved at me and I waved back at her

"Atsuko-san, you look so beautiful. Mark is already inside in his private room. You should go to your private room too and wait for the time."

"(F/N)" She hugged me and I hugged her back "Thank you for everything" She moved back and I could clearly see her beautiful face "Since we start planning this wedding, you are always here with us. Planning, contacting for the venue, invitations, everything, thank you very much"

"Atsuko-san, it's my pleasure to help you. Go to your private room, I'll tell Mark that you are already here. You still have time to prepare." I stroked her hand and smiled at her. I looked at her parents behind her and smiled "Please head to the private room"

I waved at her and still smiling. However, as her figure left the entrance, I let a big sigh and tried to again smile. I was about to tell auntie and uncle but they were both busy with the other guests so I just told the staff to tell them that I went to Mark if they would look for me

I walked towards Mark's private room. I knocked to his room and his friends were there.

"Sorry, did I interrupt you?" I said and was about leave when Mark called me

"We'll be leaving too so you didn't interrupt anything" his friends said and left.

"(F/N), are you okay?"

"Of course I am" I laughed and walked in the room "By the way, Atsuko-san already arrived"

"REALLY?!" He immediately answered and with excitement "I can't wait for the ceremony to start"

I nodded but then tears immediately ran down on my cheeks. Mark noticed it and he immediately went towards me.

"Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly and wiped my tears "Don't cry (F/N)"

"Sorry, I'm just happy that you are going to get married now, Mark. I always pray for your happiness." I answered averting my eyes from him

He sighed and chuckled "I know you the best, (F/N). You'll avert your eyes when you are not saying the truth. Now what's wrong?"