Brotherly Love of Aoi Shouta Part 1

Requested by YukinaMizuki

~

"How cute! Your clothes! Your mufflers!"

"Not to mention the color combination!"

"Your hair is so smooth and of course your skin is so fair! Ah! You are so beautiful!"

I feel bad. I wanted to complain, but I was having fun. Watching him being played by mom and auntie. Once he sat down on our living room, mom and auntie ran down and pampered him. Sorry Shouta! I am also having fun watching

"Ah, Shouta-chan, I also bought your magazines and your albums"

You don't need to tell him, since our living room now is full of his magazines, posters, cds, dvds, events, concerts, anime he voiced, everything related to him.

I started scanning the magazine mom just bought where Shouta was featured while eating the cookies he brought home. Ah, for real, he is so beautiful, charming, and has an angelic voice. Annoyingly beautiful

But still, I'd been feeling a hot gazed from him. He was signaling me, no, pleading me to tell these two to stop.

I sighed and closed the magazine. Turned off the television on which the 3rd live of Uta no Prince-sama was playing.

"Mom, auntie, aren't you going to meet your friends now? You will be late. Shouta will be here for two weeks so you have more time to play, ah, I mean to talk to him later, right?" I smiled at him and they stopped. They gasped and looked at the time

"Now that you mentioned it!"

"Sorry Shouta-chan, we need to go"

"Ah, no, you might be late, mom, auntie"

These two old hag, ah, I mean, two women hurriedly left and finally it was just Shouta and I.

"Ah, I'm saved!" Shouta sighed and smiled at me, no please, don't make that smile! "Thank you, (F/N)!"

"No prolem, Noboru, as long as you bought the chocolates I asked you, I'm happy to help you"

His face turned pale and it really became white "Please don't read my name differently. My name is Shouta. Also, you were also having fun didn't you? You were just watching them while your eyes were sparkling"

"Eh? You found out?" I excitedly stood up across him

"I know you a lot" he smiled cutely "And you know me a lot"

I sighed and scratch my head. Why did he need to smile like that? And here I am, pretending that I wasn't affected "as expected to my twin brother. Well, should I say, that is expected from my twin brother." I grinned at him "I'll cook food for you"

"EH?" again his face became pale. That pissed me off "(F/N)'s?"

"I can cook now! It's been a while since you left, I learned how to cook now!" I pouted my lips "Since you just came back, I will do it just this one!"

He laughed that made his face so red, but again became pale white when that guy finally woke up

"(F-F/N)?!"

"Ah" I picked him up as he walked towards me "My dog, named Noboru. Sorry, I know that you are afraid of dogs but I can't help it! He is so cute that I had the urge to pick him up when I saw him on the road" I cuddled more to my dog which was a cute Chihuahua. "I asked mom if I could keep him and she surprisingly said yes!"

His face became whiter and whiter and it seemed his soul would come out of him "You know that I don't like dogs and things that has four legs. Besides, that name?!"