Be Considerate Miyano Mamoru Part 2

Requested by Fira-chan

~

Days had passed since that day, everyone noticed how closed we become. So close, that every class interval, Miyano-kun would go to my sit and talk to me. Random topics, but most of the time he would talk about Soccer.

Funny thing was, I found his voice amusing and alluring, turned out that he actually sings. He also dances. Okay, so that was quite a blow.

I also felt my feelings towards him growing as we hang out more. What to expect when he is very honest to his every words that I ended up believing them. Girls in our class felt so jealous towards me because of the extra attention Miyano-kun was giving me.

But I also found it a mystery, we unexpectedly became close because of that. He was my classmate since first year high school, but this year was the first time we ever talked. Plus, with awkward and pathetic way.

"You are having a deep thought, (F/N)" one of the members of the soccer team talked to me, also did he just call me by my first name?

"Ah, no, am just thinking of something. What's up?" wait, what was his name again?

"Just now, your face is showing that you don't know me"

"Sorry" I immediately responded that probably shocked him

"Wow I was joking actually, but I never thought that you really don't know me. I'm Mitsuo"

"Sorry, I know you that you are my classmate and you are part of the soccer team, but I am a person who forgets name easily" I honestly answered that to my surprised, he laughed so loud "Eh? Is there's something funny?"

"Mamo-chan! This person is so interesting!" He called Miyano-kun and then looked at me "You are surprisingly honest. Your presence is all around the place that I took notice of you"

"Don't bully (F/N)-chan" Miyano-kun approached us and the rest of the soccer team that was in our class followed him. Basically, they were just talking in front of the class, now they were crowding in my place

I remained silence and just scanned my notes for the next class. Well, I had nothing to do.

"(F/N)-chan" two girls approached me and showed me a bag. "What do you think of this?" she blushed while asking me. What she asked? I looked at the bag and blinked fast "Do it look good on me?"

"No, it's too old looking for you. Also the bag is so big. You should get a smaller one and the color doesn't you too" I answered honestly then looked again to my notes

"You don't have any fashion sense, right?" she responded.

"Then you shouldn't ask me in the first place"

"I see, so this is your true color. You-"

"But I agree with (F/N)" said by another girl, if I remember she was the one who smiled at me. The others also agreed by the people who heard us "Besides, she just told you an advice, isn't it nice?"

"Hahaha, Mina-chan nice" Miyano-kun laughed then looked at the two girls "I also think that bag doesn't suit you" she smiled then looked at me "(F/N)-chan, I got this cake coupon. It will expire today. Want to come?"

"Sorry, but dad will come today" I answered immediately and he looked so dejected "I'll take your offer some other time- AH, no, let's go today. I'll also go buy chocolate cake for Karin-chan"

"Karin-chan? Ah, your sister?" he asked confusedly then chuckled "I see, you two get along now"

True, we unknowingly became close. I took that matter in positive way. My mom was okay with it. She got along with dad's new wife and daughter. As for me, I didn't want at first, but it happened.