Discovered by Hino Satoshi Part 2

"Uhm,"

"What are you two doing?" Wataru-san suddenly appeared behind Hino-san and somehow I was saved from the intense ambiance that covered in the waiting room

"Sorry, I need to go" I bowed down and hurriedly ran out of the room. It was nerve-wrecking! His voice was scary.

"(F/N)!" I looked behind me and there my sister with her manager "We're going home" her tone, she was not in the mood. She seemed irritated

I followed them and the two of them were not saying anything. Compare to before, sis' wasn't pleased

"Is there something wrong?" I asked in low voice but they remained silence. Once we arrived in our house, Asako-nee grumpily sat down on the sofa and just sighed loudly "Neesan?"

"Sorry, I am just pissed with the director"

"Why?"

"He kept on saying things that are irritating to my ears!"

"Neesan, why did you accept that job? You know very well that your voice is not that good"

"Shut up!" neesan glared at me "Being a seiyuu is different than just being a model or a regular singer! I will become more popular. Well, someone like you will never understand"

"I will never understand on why you want to be popular, but I at least understand that you are putting yourself in more difficult situation"

"Shut up! I am older than you so don't talk back, (F/N)!"

Probably, that was the first time I talked back to my sis. But she was right, I would never understand on people why they wanted to be popular. So if you want to become popular, you need to become a seiyuu?

After that day, I still accompany neesan but we didn't talk. Every time she looked at me, there was a disgust and hatred from her stare. I felt like I was unwanted anymore. Added to that, on the recording studio I was being stared at with different reason, probably.

And again, I was being stared at.

"(F/N)" I moved back as Hino-san was trying to approach me

"Sorry, Hino-san, I need to go"

"I'm being ignored" Hino-san's voice was scary enough that I wanted to run away from him "I wonder why?"

"Hino-san's voice is scary!" I retorted as I moved back, it was then he laughed "Eh?!"

"Seiyuu is amazing, right?" his voice changed and somehow I calmed down

"I don't know. I will never understand why you wanted to become popular" just hearing that, sis' words kept on popping on my mind. I would never understand

"To become popular? Hmmmm?" Hino-san folded his arm and shook his head "I don't know, do you think that being a seiyuu is to be popular?"

"It is, right?"

"I don't think so. Being a seiyuu is to give life to the character we are voicing. We are not trying to become popular since the one popular is the character we are voicing. Besides, we are seiyuu because we are having fun on our job. We are not trying to be popular, we are trying to make the listeners, the viewers satisfied to the character they like. We are having fun in our work"

Eh?

Just now, I finally understand how a real seiyuu works. Sis, your thinking is different to them.

"Ah, you two, do you want to come and watch the recording?" Wataru-san suddenly popped out behind us

"Recording?"