Chosen Girl of Shimono Hiro Part 2

Requested by YukinaMizuki

~

I was standing beside my handcarry luggage, waiting for my flight. I already checked in, still waiting for my boarding time. My parents, my siblings, Haruhi, my school's advisor, and even the school's chairman were here.

I was busy talking to Haruhi as my parents were talking to the school's chairman.

Haruhi handed me a game to my surprise. Well, handed it secretly since she knew that I loved playing psp games, but hiding it well from my parents

"When you return here you must finish All route. Especially, Senri's route"

"Norn9? Otome game? Can I have Tales series? I wanted to finish Tales of Zestiria" I demanded and received a chopped on the head

"Stop with RPG games for now. And also this" she handed me another one and winked, Moujutsukai to Oujisama (The beast master and the princes) "finished all their routes, okay?"

I knew these games, since there was one time when I visited Hiro-san, he was recording for Norn9 game. But I didn't know who he voiced here. I guess I would try playing it.

I put them on my hand carry luggage and felt Haruhi's hand tapping on my shoulder. As I looked at her, she pointed behind me, and there I saw Hiro-san approaching us.

I giggled inside and tried to hide it. I waved at him and his smile went from ear to ear.

"And here I thought you wouldn't come" I pouted my lips. After telling him that day, we didn't see each other nor message that much. But I told him my flight

"Of course, I would go. The longest time I didn't see you was two months, this time, you are not telling me how long. Just told me, longer than 2 months"

I chuckled and asked him how was work. He looked at my plane ticket and really couldn't believe that I would be leaving. Haruhi joined us and Hiro-san was surprised to see her again.

Time passed and it was my boarding time. My father would come with me, just to send me there. He would just stay for a day then return.

I hugged all of them, even Hiro-san. As we sat down in our specific seat, my father curiously asked

"Your boyfriend?"

"Nope, just a friend. He is a seiyuu actually." I answered and rested my arm on the armchair and my chin on my palm. I gazed on the window and smiled to myself, "a special friend"

~major skip time (lol)~

The sun was shining brightly. It wasn't the same in (name of country you like). The humid weather of Japan, I hadn't experienced it for 4 months. Not to mention, the crowd was making me tired

"(F/N), you'll passed out just standing here in line"

"Haruhi, are we almost there?"

"Oh yeah, since this is your first time attending an event. It can't be helped, you need to line up to buy merchandise. We should buy the pamphlet and light stick too"

I just came back from (name of country) and Haruhi invited me to watch this event. She bought the ticket for me, and I told her we could watch other time for the event, but it seemed it was the last day.

After an hour of lining up, finally it was our turn to buy. Ah good thing, I knew some of these games, thanks to Haruhi.

After buying, we headed inside and found our seat. I was on daze, the Tokyo International Forum was so big.