Stories with Shimazaki Nobunaga Part 1

"The galloping horses, loud voices of men, clashing swords, menacing laughters, and begging sorrow surrounded the town. One after another, soldiers kept on losing their lives. Normal people kept on running to spare their lives. Unifying Japan wasn't done in peaceful way, not during the warring state or the Sengoku period. The end of Ashukaga period marked the darkest period of Japan. Though the Imperial shogun ruled the place, it didn't stop the daimyo for forcing themselves to be higher than them. And the start of Onin war, Nobunaga ruled Japan.

He powerfully took his sword out and cut all the people not obeying him. Indeed he was ruthless, but not as what Hideyoshi did. Since at the end of the day, Nobunaga still protected the woman of his life, named (F/N)"

"Okay stop!"

"Eh?" He interrupted me and pointed the last part "what's wrong with that?"

"There was no such thing in the history. Also, why did the name the same as yours?" He suspiciously asked me

"It is just a fanfiction you know. I'm making a love story for Nobunaga. I like that name so be it. A good plot story, right?" I rolled to the side as I looked at him reading the continuation, good thing his bed was big enough for me to roll left and right without falling off.

"Then why choose Oda? Since he was the first ruthless ruler, shouldn't you do Hideyoshi or Tokugawa instead? He was the one who started the Tokugawa Period, I mean the Edo period. Also, why it should be from that period?"

"Ieyasu was already popular. His popularity was enough. I personally don't like Hideyoshi. He was so cruel! Well, I wanted Yoshitsune, but he was too mainstream." I again went back to my previous position, as I lied down on my stomach "Nobunaga is fine"

"Will this be okay to your readers? Also at least use Oda Nobunaga" again he sighed. He knew that I post fanfictions online and sometimes helped me with my ideas

I pouted my lips and pretended to be mad "Zaki sure complains a lot. It is fine, since I love Nobunaga" once I said that I looked at him and he couldn't hide his blushing face

"Don't try to act cute!" He pinched my cheeks and laughed "you are doing it on purpose, don't you?"

"Eh? Am I? I'm the same as always" I sweetly replied that made his face redder. Ah, what a cute reaction!

"Yeah, yeah. You just want me to get you something to eat, right?" He nuzzled my hair as he stood up "what do you want, I'll order it for you"

"Hmmmm, anything is fine, actually, oh but I want something sweet"

"I am enough, right?" I looked at him with intense glare and he was making a peace sign

"Zaki is acting like a boyfriend" I shouted and again started typing,

"I am not acting like a boyfriend, I am your boyfriend. You are teasing me-" I looked at him since he stopped talking

"Is there a problem?" oh, he might noticed it now

"Why didn't you tell me that you brought cheesecakes?" His voice, he was obviously surprised

"Well, since it's been a while since we saw each other. Good thing that we are both free today. You are not busy with your work, nor busy following Suzuki-san, even not drinking with Eguchi-kun" I answered though surely, my answer was enough for him to realize that I was sulking.

"Are you sulking, (F/N?)" he sat down beside me, holding the whole box of cheesecake and a single spoon "Isn't it nice, that we are both free today?"

"I'm not, just saying the truth" I pouted my lips "Yeah, it is really nice. So you promised me that you will help me for my next story, I'll crash in your house for today, okay?" I made a teasing smiled and he again pinched my cheeks