Tour Guide of Miyano Mamoru Part 1

Requested by @arwolf and another user but I don't know what happened, but her account is nowhere to be found.. >~< 

"Kasanariau bokura no dream
Koko ni wa uta ga aru kara
Chase your love
Shine bright
Mabushii taiyou ni inukare
Haruka na sora ni te wo nobashi
Shine bright
Hajikeru ao wo kugurinuke
Mitsuketa omoi hora koko ni
Nothing but music in me..."

"Ah, here we go again. For the whole day we will be hearing (F/N)'s voice"

"Well, it is fine right? Since her voice is nice. The thing though, we will be hearing the same songs all over again"

"Ah, shut up, I can't hear the song" I shouted at my two friends who were so loud blabbering things and annoyingly teasing me

"Hear the song? You already know the song." Yuka countered

"You just want to hear Miyano Mamoru's voice! This MamoTune!" Rika added

That was the nickname they gave me, MamoTune. Why? Well because I am a big fan Miyano Mamoru. I bought ALL his albums, singles, everything! Even his anime characters songs. I also bought his concerts dvd, seiyuu events. Like seriously, I am an avid fan! I really memorized everything! Though one thing was missing, I hadn't met him, not even once. Why? Well, there's really a reason! A very big one!

"Geez, you can't blame me if Mamo-chan has a very angelic voice, right?"

"Don't talk to her" Yuka shook her head as her phone vibrated. I had a glimpsed on the screen and it was from one of our friends in university "Ah, so we will be meeting in front of the Big Ben this Monday at 1:00 pm"

"I thought in front of the London Eye?" I curiously asked and paused my iPod.

"No, it seems Luis changed his mind." Yuka answered

"Oh didn't you know? He broke up with his girlfriend in front of London Eye" Rika explained

"Really?!" Yuka and I both asked in chorus

"London Eye is a very romantic place, they shouldn't do that in front of it" I complained

"Are you fantasizing that you will have a romantic date in London Eye? You should do that in Eifel Tower" Yuka retorted but, what did she say?

"Baka! (stupid)" Rika shouted at her that made me laughed too "That is in France, we are in United Kingdom."

Yuka's face turned red and tried to hide her embarrassment "Oh yeah, but that is only 6 hours away from here! You can go there any time! Compare to Japan, it is easier to go there!"

"SHUT UP! Why does Japan need to be mentioned here?! That is not even funny! I will go back to Japan and go to his events" I rolled my eyes and again play my ipod

Yes, my family moved here in England when I was 10, and since then I hadn't gone back to Japan. So why did I became his fan, well think on how Nanami heard Ichinose Tokiya. It was the same. I was kind of down because of the things happening in my life that time, but then I was just surfing the net and accidentally clicked one of his song from Uta no Prince-sama, Believe in my voice. It started from there. I know that it just started few years ago, but still, my life, somehow, it changed drastically after that.

I went home and immediately finished my research report, then watched the uta-pri 4th live. My Blue-ray arrived! It really became a habit of mine. Once I got home, I automatically go in front of my laptop, connect it to my TV and yes, my fan girling mode is on!

Though I admit, I tried to go to Japan once but fail since I am still in university and I have job. Not to mention my overprotective father and mother who didn't want me to leave their side, but then this year they left me with my cousin, because they have business works in US.