The Gentleman Sugiyama Noriaki Part 2

Requested by ann_1914 and Soncxcouples

~

I tried to calm down as I sat silently on the back seat. Banri-san was driving and on the passenger seat was Sugiyama-san. I was in deep thought. I was thinking the conversation between me and Akihiko-san

~

"Can you consider my grandson Noriaki as your partner?"

"Eh?"

"Grandfather, are you serious with what you are asking?" Even Banri-san was dumbfounded with what his grandfather asked "Even still, it's quite fast you know. Asking someone you didn't even know?"

"I am serious. Well, just think of it. Banri already has a marriage partner, so I think of Noriaki. He is already 40. Since you seemed comfortable around Noriaki. Besides, talking with her right now, I knew that she is kind and gentle."

EH? He doesn't look like 40 at all. Wait a minute?! "Uhm, eh? I'm quite taken aback to what you said. I don't know what to say. Plus, you should ask Sugiyama-san first"

"Well, well, just think of it. Since you are kind and I like you to be part of our family"

"Eh?" I was really dumbfounded to what he was saying.

"Please consider it" He said and called Misaki-san to get the old albums and tell their cooks to prepare dinner. Akihiko-san talked to me, about my life.

~

"Are you okay, (L/N)-san?" My senses returned once I heard Sugiyama-san's voice. I nodded in response and he smiled "You are not tired?" I shook my head in assurance

"If you are thinking about what grandfather said, then you should really consider it" Banri-san smirked as he was driving "You rarely see this kind of person, you know"

"Eh? What do you mean?" Sugiyama-san asked Banri-san then looked at me "What do you mean?" he again asked confusedly

"Nothing" Banri-san answered and I could see his teasing smile looking at me through the front mirror. "By the way, do you have work tomorrow? How are you going to get (L/N) in her hotel?"

"Don't worry, I only have work in the afternoon" Sugiyama-san answered

Now we were on it "Sugiyama-san and Banri-san, what are your work?"

"I'm an architect" he answered stepping on the break.

"You saw the man-made pond and pebble garden, right? He was the one who designed it" Sugiyama-san proudly said

"Shut up!"

I chuckled because he was so embarrassed. I looked at Sugiyama-san and he smiled

"I'm a seiyuu"

"Seiyuu?" I asked and again repeated "Seiyuu?"

"Voice actor. Those people that are dubbing in the anime" Banri-san was the one who answered "This one is a famous person, (L/N)"

"Hmmm, that's why you have an amazing voice, Sugiyama-san"

"Ah, no, uhm, thank you" I felt like he was embarrassed just now, then I noticed he touched his nose slightly. These two were quite amusing to watch.

After an hour and half of travel, we finally arrived in the hotel, and Sugiyama-san made sure that I entered my room safe and sound. He asked my number first so he could contact me tomorrow. However, he seemed having trouble asking for it. He kept on touching his nose, and he seemed embarrassed. In the end, I initiated to give my number. I bowed down to him after giving my number and went inside my room.