The Voice of Shimono Hiro Part 2

Requested by koizakuraa and YukinaMizuki

~

"Okay everyone, that's it for now. Let's back after an hour!"

I clapped my hands as the members of uta no prince-sama finished their rehearsal for their 4th live. What on earth was I doing watching their rehearsal? My father found out about what happened to me because Suzumura-san and Toriumi-san told him. Shimono-kun told me not to get mad at them, which I couldn't do since I knew that they did it for my own good. What if that happened again, right?

I stopped volunteering in that piano school. My father didn't let me find a job or volunteer. And let me go with him to his works and meetings.

This morning I was with my father when Suzuki-san saw us and asked me to go with him to their rehearsal. Everyone wasn't that surprised, except for one, Shimono-kun. His face was so red and for some reason, he was fidgeting and became awkward when he saw me.

I sat on the front row watching their rehearsal. As expected from Pro seiyuu, they did a great job even though it was just a rehearsal.

"So how was it?" Shimono-kun asked me as he sat next to me, still showing his awkward face

"You are all great." I told him clapping my hand "Your voices are all magnifecent!"

"That's exaggerating" he laughed and drank water

"So what should we do?" Morikubo-san asked as they all sat down on stage

"Let's play hide and seek!" Out of nowhere Miyano-san suggested that made everyone surprised

"Hide and seek?"

"Where?"

"Here in Yokohama arena." Everyone who heard it thought that it was a crazy idea. True, since Yokohama arena was so big "I'm serious"

"Shouldn't you guys rest?" The staffs asked them but they laughed.

Miyano-san was crazy enough to have that idea, but the other casts were also crazy to said okay to it.

I was having fun watching them pointing each other to who should be the seeker.

"Then let's have (F/N) join us!" Shimono-kun shouted then looked at me "sorry, I shouted" he said lowering his voice

"Do not worry about it, but why did you say that?" I glared at him but he just grinned

"Oh okay then Shimono-kun is the seeker" Suzumura-san suggested that agreed by everyone

"Eh why?!" As he complained, he held my hand and the two of us went on the stage "let's do janken"

We played Janken and luckily I won first along with Suzuki-san. And to their surprised, Shimono-kun was next to win along with Taniyama-san, Aoi-san and Suwabe-san. They continued playing, and it was down to Terashima-san and Suzumura-san.

"Then the two of you are seekers" Suwabe-san suddenly said that agreed by others "since Yokohama Arena is big"

"Wait until what time and where?" Maeno-san curiously asked

"Time limit is 10 minutes before our rehearsal will start again. Then anywhere, except for second floor area" Miyano-san explained

"So it is me and Terashi?! You are joking!" Suzumura-san tried to complain but in the end they agreed. "Then we'll count to 100 now! Ichi... ni..."

I didn't know what to do since the last time I played this was when I was in high school.

"This way" Shimono-kun grabbed my hand as we ran towards the exit. "Now where should we hide? Yokohama arena is so big"